I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Saturday pm, March 30, 2013
It's a beautiful day at WDW with a high of 76, about 9 degrees below what many of the models had pegged, but fortunately, we knew better than to trust those. Tomorrow should be 76-78 and an absolutely gorgeous Easter Sunday. Scattered showers and maybe a thunderstorm will move through on Monday with a high 75-77. Tuesday and Wednesday should be mostly dry with only a small chance of an isolated afternoon shower and highs 78-80. Thursday another more organized round of rain will move through late in the day. Right now it looks like during the overnight hours into early Friday morning so Thursday's high should be 80-82. The rain should move out Friday morning with a high 73-75. Saturday will be clear with the high staying around 75.

Long range...April 7 looks sunny and warming to 80-82. April 8-14 looks mostly dry, only a slight chance of pop up afternoon showers, with highs in the low to mid 80s. April 15 looks a little wet with a high in the mid 70s.

Travel Impact
Major non-weather delays in Baltimore this afternoon. The best chance for a delay tomorrow will be over TX, LA, and MS.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence. Those two articles should be very helpful in allowing you to understand turbulence and flight safety when it hits. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!