Just thought I would share this with the only people in the world who would care at all.

My earliest memory as a child was when I was three years old. It was actually my fourth trip to WDW although I have no memory at all of the previous trips. My earliest memory was 1976 and I actually remember several things about that trip. It was special because it was the only vacation I ever took with my paternal Grandparents. I remember the flight to Orlando with my Grandfather. I remember running down the little hill at the Polynesian where we stayed. I remember sitting in the Great Ceremonial house at check-in with those blue and seafoam green tile floors. I remember riding 20,000 leagues because my grandparent's took my little brother back to the room so that my parent's could ride with me.....ANYWAY I was looking through some of my Grandparent's old papers recently (they are both no longer living) and I ran across the brochures my Grandfather received at check-in. I have enjoyed reading them very much and wanted to share some of the info in them.

For instance: The price for one day entry with 8 attraction tickets was $7.25 per adult and $6.25 per child. A two day 18 ticket admission including a cruise to Treasure Island and admission was only $18.25 per adult and $15.25 per child.

Other things were very inexpensive as well. River Country waterpark was $3.50 per adult and $2.50 per child. Pretty good for a day at the "ole swimmin hole".

I will be posting some other info I found interesting shortly.