We started early today with the magic hour at Disneyland. Basically, got everything we wanted to do before lunch time.

Jessica was even able to get a picture of Sparky, the dog from Frankenweenie in the cemetery at the Haunted Mansion queue since it was empty at the time. Being on a scooter I follow a different path.

We did a little pin trading after lunch, headed back to the room to rest and refresh.

Party time. We left for the party around 4:30 pm for a 6pm start time. We got side tracked by the Soundsational parade and went into the lobby area of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. Found out that the Voices of Liberty have been extended until sometime in January 2013. The air felt good.

Disneyland was all decked out for the party and everyone was in a festive mood. We went to Critter Country to start things off. The T or T trails were all over the park. Some were great. My favorites were Frontierland. They had us going inside the Golden Horseshoe. It was all decorated and they had a piano player. In Fantsyland you went into Pinocchio Village Haus restaurant to T or T. In Tomorrowland there were two trails. The first was very clever... the Monorail station. I will explain later. The second was inside Inoventions.

Fireworks: Halloween Screams...all I can say is WOW.. it is worth going to the party just for that. We had a spot in front of the castle right by the ropes. It was totally amazing.

We didn't do any photo's with the characters. We were in line for one with Mickey and Minnie, but it was taking forever and sometimes I have the patience of a flea. I opted to go and eat dinner.

For dinner we just went to the Refreshment Corner (similar to Casey's) for some hot dogs. Jessica had one of their new combo's. A mac n'cheese dog. It is a hotdog with mac and cheese topped with bacon bits.

Candy: Some CM's were genereous... some were not. Good candy selection. Also had Crasins, carrots and apple slices.

I will post pics later when I get home and load them to photobucket.

I have already had a request to do this again next year, so I guess the party was a success for us

Tomorrow: More DCA, Lunch at Ariels Grotto, Dinner at Storytellers Cafe.