I had no idea reading this would bring back the memories of bad meals!! Originally the one restaurant that came to mind instantly for me was Artist Point.

Why? Well, we checked in early and had to wait until an hour past our ADR (with two kids under 5 -- who are well behaved, but even I was antsy after waiting so long) -- other parties walked up with NO ADR and were seated (same size party) and when I asked the CM hostess brused me off THREE TIMES.

I was ready to leave before we even sat down, but I appeased DH b/c for once he looked at the menues before hand and ASKED to eat here -- he never does that, so I caved.

Once seated we were treated by our server with disdain I believe b/c we had children. My older son specifically waited his turn and when I had ordered my meal I then asked DS#1 what he would like to order. The server did not even acknowledge his presence at the table. When my son was done telling his order the server looked at me and asked, "What's he going to have?"......I said, "you should have written it down, he just politely told you what he wanted". The service went even further down hill from there.....our app came out via another server (barely warm), our meal came out via another server (cold) -- OUR server walked by once toward another table and DH flagged him down for a second glass of wine and then he brought our check WITH the glass of wine -- didn't even ask if we wanted dessert (which DS had wanted the puzzle you paint -- at that time). I know this is a "nicer" place, but REALLY! When you work as a server and ignore a table you don't deserve compensation for that table......while you chit chat to friends of yours at the next table (which ours did) -- and just gushed and gushed over them repeatedly.

We were not on the dining plan, we used no discount card of any sort, we were pretty patient and DS#1 was nothing but polite (it was one of those moments you as a parent are proud of!). DS#2 was 6 mo old and he slept thru the meal -- we had fed him while waiting.

So for us, that was the absolute worst place we have eaten.

Other less than par meals for us would be:
*ABC Commisary (we trashed our food and left after two bites -- it WAS that bad)
*Studio Catering -- DS had a chicken leg that looked cremated! And they would not replace it when I said something upon its arrival on our tray.
*Brown Derby -- just not what it's all cracked up to be to us.
San Angel Inn -- again, totally ignored as a table while he served his friends and the food was AWFUL!

On the upside -- we have eaten all over property and honestly this list is a VERY SMALL percentage of the places we have been to----so we're lucky in that respect!

Plus -- dining is subjective.....everyone has different tastes -- otherwise I'm thinking some of the places that keep coming up as "bad" wouldn't be there anymore.

Have a fun trip and eat well!!