What is your best "tip" for each park? Something that you would tell a Disney World "newby" or something that would make someone's trip to that park better or extra special.

My advise for:
All Parks....if you need a stroller, get a "length of stay" stroller pass. You pay for the total number of days on your first day, and then just show your receipt each day you need it. You don't have to stand in the longer "purchasing a stroller rental" line each day. Also if you park hop, just show your receipt at the next park and you get the stroller again.

Animal Kingdom: Ride Kali River Rapids last....you will get wet...I am the one who ALWAYS gets drenched and stays soggy for the rest of the day, while my family gets wet and seems to dry off quickly.

Epcot: Get a passport at the gift shop as you enter the world showcase. Have a CM at the gift shop at each country sign it and stamp it with their country's "stamp". They will also write something to you in that country's language.

Hollywood Studios: Try to find a special spot in a park, ours is Hollywood Studios, and take a family picture each time you go to Disney World in front of the same area. We always take a picture in front of Echo lake with the dinosaur behind us. It's fun to look back through the years and see how much the kids have grown although the surroundings look the same!

Magic Kingdom: Look for a paint brush laying around on Tom Sawyer Island. If you find one , a CM will come up to you and give you a surprise.