Warning…. There will be a LOT of BBB pictures……
Claire got changed and soon we heard someone ask if we were ready yet. We were almost done, and she said she would be waiting outside the curtain for us.
We put on Claire’s finishing touches and were led out to her chair. I just love Claire’s dress. We got it from another Diser and I fell in love with it when I read her TR. She was selling it as it no longer fit, and I was happy to buy it.

Claire picked the Diva style again. But this time I was relieved that she picked blonde hair instead of pink!

I believe they were picking out face jewels here.

At some point and time the Photopass photographer came over and asked for my card. I told her that I had set it on the work station of the FGIT. She acted surprised, and I asked if that was wrong to do. She said no that was exactly where it should go, but she never had anyone do that before. She wondered if I had been there before, and I said yes. And she thought it was funny. I told her (and the guy too) to take lots of pictures because I had pre-bought the CD and I think they did a fair amount.

And getting started.

random shots

If I did this to Claire at home she would be SCREAMING!

A quick Video.

Make-up was next.