I am always amazed at the number of people that do not "get" fast pass. The whole point of fast pass is that your place in line Is saved while you go do something else - restroom, eat, another ride, etc.

My pet peeve is when people get their fast pass, then wait at the attraction for their time.

One extreme was at Living with the Land. Standby was 20 minutes. The fast pass window was 30 minutes later. My wife and I decided we wanted a coffee the a piece of the nearly zero calorie triple chocolate cake!

So, we got our fast passes, enjoyed our coffee and cake, and went on the ride with zero wait. In the meantime, we watched a family get their fast passes, and stand there for 30 minutes waiting to use their fast passes. I don't think they had any idea that they could have been on the ride 10 minutes earlier by going standby.

I just wonder If Disney should provide some better education regarding fast passes. Maybe even some "strategies" that can be used to take best advantage of the fast pass system.

Please, don't be that tourist.