I'm hoping someone will remember this from approximately 30 years ago. About 30 years ago my Mom and Grandmother took myself and my brother to a place that had a mock up of an old western town and they had a shoot out at high noon. The buildings may have been just facades or they may have been fully built...I can't remember. They also had an Indian pow wow with Indians doing ceremonial dances and such. We have talked about it several times over the years but no one can remember where it was located. It was somewhere within maybe a few hours drive of North Alabama. We are thinking no more than a couple of hours because we don't remember it being that bad of a ride. It could have been in North Alabama, possibly down toward Birmingham, Western Georgia or possibly southern Tennessee. I am hoping some of you from this area will remember going see it as well and can remember where it was located. We have searched and searched but have not had any luck at all. It must have closed down or doesn't exist anymore or you would think it would eventually turn up in searching.