Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about our trip, but I'm also nervous. I'm the one doing the planning. We are going May 23-28, 2010, staying at the Contemporary, 6 day passes, can't decide on waterparks and more or a one day waterpark pass.
Here's the problem .... there are lots of new things this trip, I'm worried I've made bad decisions. 1st, this will be my kids' first trip during a time other than September. We made one trip as a family and one trip with me and one child (with friends). All three trips were in September, taking them out of school. Now that they are getting older, I did not want to take them out of school. I picked this week in May because they are out of school, but it's the week before Memorial Day and I was hoping most people aren't out of school yet. I am so very nervous about the parks being so crowded that it ruins everyone's trip. They are so used to walking on rides and getting to repeat their favorite rides, that I'm not sure how they'll handle the crowds.
Also, my daughter wasn't so excited about this trip (she gave me a "been there, done that" response when I first told her about the trip. Seriously, I have NO IDEA where that child came from! ), but "agreed" to it when I promised we could go to waterparks. I'm trying to plan the trip and I'm not sure when we will be able to fit in waterparks. I like hitting the big parks in the morning so they are less crowded. I guess we can hit the waterparks in the afternoon, but I can't decide if it's better to buy a single day pass or add waterparks and more to our park hoppers. Big sigh. Decisions, decisions.
Also, I've scheduled several ADRs. I know from our last family trip that my DH isn't happy if we are doing a least one sitdown meal a day. Well, so far, I haven't scheduled a meal on Sunday - the day we arrive. I know we have to eat that day, but I'm uncertain what park we will hit. It will be SWW, so we'll probably skip DHS. We will probably start at Epcot, but MK has really late EMH, not sure if we will make it that late or not. I hope that we can just walk in some place. I would hate to give Mr. Grouchy an excuse to be grouchy on the first day!
Lastly, we are staying at the Contemporary. I guess this is a good option. My DH wanted a Deluxe. I thought BW would be better, but he liked the looks of the Contemporary. Now, my daughter is upset about the pool. She wanted a better pool, but if we were planning on waterparks, I thought she could **** it up with a not so great pool at the hotel. I also picked Contemporary because we could walk to MK - because I'm not a fan of public transportation and I thought ever other park is easier to park and enter than MK.

Oh well, I know this is long and rambling. Sorry. I was just wondering if any other planners ever had big doubts about every single decision about their trip. I can't believe I'm so worried about this trip, but I can't get over it. I think my biggest concern is how we will handle it if it's miserably crowded. We really are spoiled going in September. I hope I don't regret scheduling the trip for this time.