Day 2, March 9, 2009
Monday

Our plans for the day were….
To let Claire sleep in as long as possible (waking her around 11:30 if she slept that long)
Going to Bibbidi Bobbiddi Boutique at 1:30
Going to Exposition Hall after the makeover to get photos
Eating at 1900 Park Fare at 4:40 for dinner
Going back to the park till close (8PM) and doing whatever we could during that time.

Of course all doesn’t go as planned, but still works out just fine!

I finally got up around 7:30 after trying to sleep more, but just KNOWING I couldn’t.
I showered and was dressed and ready about 8:15. While I was getting ready, Claire was talking in her sleep. She kept saying “it’s so beautiful.” LOL! Wonder what she was dreaming about. I also set out her “gift” from the Fairy Godmother.
I then went on my morning walk to take pictures while DH and Claire slept.

Here is our door/room.

Other shots

The view from our room looking left.
See this guy to the right of the picture? He has a power washer. It is basically right outside our room. Promptly at 8:30 he turns it on to wash the pool deck! UGH. DH was NOT happy about that.

Straight out the door view

View to the right

Then off to the food court to get some hot chocolate. They use to have apple juice at the fountain…so you could get it in your refillable mug, but it is gone now. UGH! I think they replaced it with PowerAde fruit punch. I’m not a big PowerAde fan. I even asked a CM and she was surprised it was gone, and said it must’ve just happened recently.

I next made my way through Everything Pop and bought the Castle for Claire. I figured I might as well do it right away, so I didn’t forget. I had to ship it home anyways, so it wouldn’t be taking up any space in our room. It arrived at my house exactly one week later.

Here is a stack of them. Notice there are two people in the background with them at the registers. These things were selling like hotcakes. I think another 3 sold while I paid for mine.