Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I'm out here, but my time is limited by my inability to stay awake past 8. Yawnnn..

I do try to read every afternoon. Maybe I should use that time to write a trip report.

What happen to Queen? Wasn't she starting a report.. and where is Tea?

Hellooooo
BrerFan and Queen are still around...though it does appear that we are trying to set some kind of record for slowest trip reporting EVER!
Ever since the economy started dropping like a lead balloon, my work hours and stress level went to an extreme. Think of my job as the person in the Crow's Nest of a ship...I'm the first to see that we're going to hit the rocks or fall over a waterfall and I have to help guide the ship. That means I see the downturn coming first, and have to report back to management making recommendations about production levels, and therefore lay-offs. It's been a very difficult 6 months. I'm usually so tired when I get home that by the time we're through dinner, I'm ready to sleep. Not much time for catching up on happier topics here...or finishing up that darn trip report!
We really haven't forgotten about our VMK family - honest. We'd be devastated if this format for communication wasn't available.

...And we WILL finish the trip report!! LOL!! Pathetic I know!