Quantcast August 10-23, 2008

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default August 10-23, 2008

Hello all, most of you may have read about the mini meet we had at the Ice Cream Parlor on May 18th. The "traggic" stroller incident was just fun and play. No one was hurt while making this meet.

My family is, once again, going to WDW and we are looking to have another mini meet. The past two meets we have had were at MK. Once where I met some really true friends (Karen and John, Kathy and Phil) and we all hit it off so well, we have made plans for other times to be spent together (out of WDW) can you even imagine? My second meet brought John and Karen back again, and we met tiggerlovr9000 and Capt Jessica Sparrow. Another group of wonderful people.

I feel this meet should be at Epcot just for a change of pace. I am looking for some ideas from you, my friends, as to who would like to join us.

How about 2pm on Monday, Aug 11th in Epcot. I'm thinking maybe the Margarita stand in Mexico, this way some can get an adult beverage, and the rest of us can get a non-alcoholic beverage at the stand closer to the pavilion on the lake side (I believe they have iced coffee's and fruity liver friendly beverages.)

dolphinmickey9170
    kakn7294
    Capt Jessica Sparrow
    Bethanymouse
    DWHUBBY and DisneyWhirled via text message

Second meet on Friday, August 15th at 2pm in Norway, Kringla Bakeri og Cafe in Norway. We'll meet right outside the doors and whomever wants a treat can grab one. We can hang at the tables chat for a while or we can hit the Maelstrom - hopefully we've got enough people coming that we will need several boats!!!!!

kakn7294
    Main Street Jim
    mouseketeer_mom
    castlelady36
    Lorraine444
    disneymom15 ???
    dolphinmickey9170

Let's here from y'all!! We really can have some fun by doing some park time together or just stop by, say hello, and match a face to a screen name. Your choice, no pressure!

Let's have fun!!!
    Last edited by dolphinmickey9170; 07-08-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: adding more friends!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: