Hi! I am calling to make ADRs for my June trip at the beginning of December. I think I'm going to need some help from you all about breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table, and it may take an entire month to convince me.

I'll be travelling with my friend Kim, and she ate dinner there on her last trip and would like us to do breakfast. I have limited experience with Disney Dining, but I know that CRT gets mixed reviews. I do know that the price is rediculous (to me) and the food is so-so. I'm also not thrilled about getting up early and calling CRO at 7am on a cold December morning We will be there the first week of June and have to pay the holiday rate (since when is June 5 a holiday?) so breakfast will be about $40 each out of pocket (we're not on the DDP, and for that price I'd like some gold leaf on my eggs).

What have your experiences been like? We're going to be eating here as long as we can get an ADR, so whether I like it or not it's going to happen. Please help me feel good about it!