My wife & I have been married for 21 years and have never taken a substantial vacation together. Even our Honeymoon was 3 days in a motel room close to where we live and then off to my Army base. We have (attempted) to raise three kids and three dogs and after moving home to a small town in Iowa after 6 years of service we both have grown older together. We decided to become kids again (heaven help her when I go thru the gate)and go to Disney World mar 30th to Apr 5th of 2008. My wifes Birthday is Apr 1st and since her favorite Character is Cinderella we have reservations to eat in the castle for her Birthday Dinner. I know alot of people go to Disney World often, but we just can't afford it so this is our one and only time of going. It will just be us going as the kids are now 20,16,& 14and the oldest can stay with the younger ones.Everything will be magical to us and every meal will be great, the memories will be golden and thought of often. I have all our reservations for dinning, our resort is booked, and airline tickets purchased. All my life I wanted to go to the Haunted Mansion and it looks like this is going to happen. When I was 14 my grandmother died and she knew how bad I wanted to go to Disneyland after listening to my Aunt Ruth's stories of going (she lived in California)so in her will she left money for my mom to take me.I remember the ride "it's a small world" and the "pirates of the carribean" and good times with my mom. The haunted Mansion was closed, but I did get to wave to Donald, Goofy and Pluto(I was acting like a typical teenage "cool" 14 year old "man" Till I saw them, Then I waved and yelled like a 5 year old school girl. My mom passed away from a hole in her heart when I was 17. I didn't know it at the time but that trip was special for not only memories of my day in Disneyland, but also of bonding with my mom. I still remember the all fruit plate served in a hollowed out pineapple she shared with me...Now for my trip with my wife, the only thing I'm waiting on is for the tickets for the Pirates and Princess party to be announced. I think the party will be taking place while we are there ( the 1st and the 4th) and I'm wondering if we should go one night or two.(In case of rain)can any one tell me who have been to the party if I should get tickets for both nights? Either way, come rain or shine, I will be with the woman I love, in a place I've dreamed about. Oh...and If everything works out I will have a glass slipper being delievered to my wife during her birthday dinner and it will say "Happy Birthday Princess Karen from Your Prince Charming John" I'm 160 days from going at this posting so Here's to "Dreams really coming true"!