I just read this story on the Disney Insider and it made me interested to hear more stories about Scoop Sanderson.
Read this and tell everyone your "scoop"!

Scoop Sanderson Personifies Disney Ideals
by Patrick, 43, Katy, TX

The first year of Disney Pin Trading I was on the Disney World Trolley and a gentleman jumped aboard who caught my interest. This fellow was right out of the past and it turns out he was a newspaper reporter. I could tell by the "PRESS" ticket stuck in his hat.

This kindly fellow introduced himself as none other than Scoop Sanderson! He filled me in on the local "scoop" and going-ons for the day when he noticed a few pins I had begun to collect. We chatted about this and other things for a while when we got off the trolley by the Exhibition Hall. He asked me if I was looking for any special pins and I told him which I was looking for. He said "Stay put! I'll be right back" and ran into the hall, only to return with the pin I had been searching high and low for. He made my day!

I always enjoyed looking up Scoop on future visits, catching up on the goings-on about Disney and pin talk. I had gotten married and introduced him to my wife. Much to my surprise, he graced me with a Scoop Sanderson pin trading pin -- #737 of 750! Wow! Fast forward a few visits to our recent 4th anniversary. We had stopped by Scoop's pin talk to say hello. During the talk, he presented me with a prototype of the Scoop Sanderson Pin Trading Pin -- unbeknownst to me, my wife had purchased the pin and arranged for Scoop to present it to me for our anniversary. Wow again!

As thrilled as I was, I remembered what Scoop had taught me that first day. Pin trading is not about what you have, but about what you give and how you can use something as simple as a little metal pin to bring a bit of joy and friendship into others' lives. So many times I have seen Scoop carrying on his duties as Gazette Reporter and as Pin Ambassador putting a little light into people's days big and small. He may not realize it, but these little seeds of happiness he plants grow and spread. To me Scoop represents the best of what Disney is about. Having fun, making new friends, and leaving your cares behind. By a chance meeting on the Trolley he has become a wonderful ray of light in our lives.