I had an idea, and wondered what others might think... not sure if this is already being done, but I haven't read of it anywhere...

What do you guys think of finding something we could carry to identify ourselves as I'cot people? (Besides wearing I'cot t'shirts, etc... I have one, but once I've worn it, that's it for the wknd, etc. )
I have a friend who belongs to this site as well as another one, and she said she's heard of some neat ideas, from people laminating the Mickey Mouse shaped paint chips @ Home Depot and attaching them to their backpacks, etc., to certain keychains, etc., just so that you recognize people when you're out in the parks. Does anybody think this is a good idea? I personally like the laminated Mickey Mouse paint chip idea - but we'd all have to be the same color, as I guess other groups are certain colors... anyway - just an idea - what are people's thoughts on this?

(And it wouldn't have to be just for this weekend, of course - I'd love to spot other Intercot'ees when I'm down @ other times, too!! )

... if this is best posted elsewhere so others who can't attend the anniv. wknd can join in on the discussion, please feel free to move it! Thanks!