Thursday morning, we got up and went to Epcot. We had a blast here today. The only thing I was disappointed about was that the Wonders of Life Pavilion was closed and that was my favorite. I truly wish they would either close it down for good, refurbish it or do something else with the building. It is such a waste of space now and very depressing to walk past and remember what a nice attraction it used to be.

We were at Epcot pretty much the entire day. This was the first time we ever did the Innoventions Attractions. It was pretty good. Our favorite game was the "Who Put Out the Fire Game."

I was so exhausted by the time we made it over the World Showcase. We would have gone back to the hotel, but we had reservations for dinner at Alfredo's in Italy at 7:00 and it’s a good thing we had made ADR's. The place was packed. The service and food were great, but it was very expensive. I got the fettucini Alfredo and I'm not sure what mh DH got, but we both enjoyed it immensely. We paid about $75 for supper that night, but that was for my salad, 2 drinks, 2 entrees and 2 desserts.

After supper, we were going to stay for Illuminations, but I was so exhausted and I had blisters on several toes, so mh DH decided that we’d just go ahead and go back to the hotel.