Quantcast Just Questions...Follow the Green Bunny - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Our acronyms are getting longer, aren't they?

That was good! Hot (temperature-wise) with a nice little kick, but not too firey.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Send some of that jumbalaya to me also! All I had was an apple, a yogurt and a pudding cup. Hi everyone! Another rotten day at work. But at least there's no snow on the ground in my part of Ohio, unlike in some other areas of Ohio . So, what kind of fun and trouble can we get into today?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post

I'll be out of pocket most of tomorrow... treatment and then an appt over at the hospital. What's the spell against snow? At least the temps won't be in the teens. Anyone else had it yet with winter?
    Hope all goes well with the treatment!!!

As for the weather, I think our winter may be over!! We are in the 50's most of this week and then even the low 60's starting next week. I do feel for those people just to the north of us though because they are still stuck in the cold. We are just fortunate enough this time to be just south of the cold fronts!!

Reaching into the pantry; Does anyone know where I left my brain this morning?

Post Thanks / Like

Jasper going to leave that one well alone.

Di what about a virtual trip again? We mostly stuck with MK really how about Epcot? I could do with one last visit to Alfredo's what do you all think?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Our acronyms are getting longer, aren't they?
    If they get any longer it may easier to just write them out in long form. Wouldn't that just be the absolute end of the world?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Di what about a virtual trip again? We mostly stuck with MK really how about Epcot? I could do with one last visit to Alfredo's what do you all think?
    Oh Natalie, that may be just what the doctor ordered! Can we do Soarin first? No virtual lines, right?

(sending big bowl of jumbalaya down I-75)
    Jasper, send some of those temps up here please.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Kinda. Try again..... do you recognize this ?
    Do you not have the Mayflower moving company in your neck of the woods? Just thought I'd throw a kink in the old Pilgrim answer.

Oh, did somebody need the use of DDSOASTMRTWOTOTBS (Drummerboy's Discount Shortening Of Acronyms So There's More Room To Write Other Things On The Boards Service)?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    If they get any longer it may easier to just write them out in long form. Wouldn't that just be the absolute end of the world?
    I think as a banker that might be against my religion or something.

Oh Natalie, that may be just what the doctor ordered! Can we do Soarin first? No virtual lines, right?

(sending big bowl of jumbalaya down I-75)
    Sure we could do Soarin first but you do know we will be heading into mouse gears at some point right?

At least I will be while the braver souls hit MIS I just cannot do that ride.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Do you not have the Mayflower moving company in your neck of the woods? Just thought I'd throw a kink in the old Pilgrim answer.
    haven't seen one for ages. It's mostly United and Allied. (but they used to be up here. Maybe it's too cold?)
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, who has the big fan we were using for the snow this winter? Oh, that's right, it didn't work very well for some of us did it? Maybe I will just send some with the green Easter Bunny. How does that sound?

What is interesting is that just about 60 miles to the north of us they are only going to be making it into the low to mid 40's. It all depends on which side of the line you are on I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    What is interesting is that just about 60 miles to the north of us they are only going to be making it into the low to mid 40's. It all depends on which side of the line you are on I guess.
    You know there is a highway just to the north of us, and north of that line they get all kinds of crazy weather systems (it's called the snowbelt), while south of it, something completely different..... Weather is fascinating!

We have Mayflower movers up here Ken -- So, I guess you should get partial marks for your answer!

Nat --- I'll hit Mousegears with you. MiS is not my cup of tea...can we also go across and get some pop?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Nat --- I'll hit Mousegears with you. MiS is not my cup of tea...can we also go across and get some pop?
    Ah...no pop thanks. (However there is a decent coffee cart on the Universe of Energy side of the path just pass the walkthru that has mousegears on one side and the electric umbrella on the other. Expresso maybe?)
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Ah...no pop thanks. (However there is a decent coffee cart on the Universe of Energy side of the path just pass the walkthru that has mousegears on one side and the electric umbrella on the other. Expresso maybe?)
    I know the one of which you speak! Done!

I've never been inside the Electric Umbrella. Is it any good?

Post Thanks / Like

Just send those temps up whenever you can Jasper. Hey, why not use DDODS? (Drummerboy's Discount Overnight Delivery Service)

Would either of you mind picking me up a shirt from Mousegears? I could use a Mickey or Tigger. Here's some $.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child

Post Thanks / Like

Well DH, DS, DSIL, DB & DN liked it. (great big greasy burgers fries etc for all I think). I wasn't there as I was doing the gardens around the world tour and trying very very hard to make the plants be quiter after my birthday dinner of the night before. Frankly it's not my thing but they really liked it.

So now that we have caffine going wanta try the video games at the end of MIS. No spinning no icky required.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Electrifying!

So I was thinking (scary thought isn't it)...what shall I use for my customer avatar? Perhaps a picture of me in the little Tink outfit?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Just send those temps up whenever you can Jasper. Hey, why not use DDODS? (Drummerboy's Discount Overnight Delivery Service)

Would either of you mind picking me up a shirt from Mousegears? I could use a Mickey or Tigger. Here's some $.
    Scott the ones at AK are much better for Tigger. Do you want Mickey then? What size? Or do you want like a bowling shirt style?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    )...what shall I use for my customer avatar? D
    You give your customers avatars? That could get really really fun!
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

You give your customers avatars? That could get really really fun!
    LOL! I can tell that I am working too hard these days.
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

So now that we have caffine going wanta try the video games at the end of MIS. No spinning no icky required.
    So I wont be eating there in all liklihood -- that's what I thought.... I know the MiS game area well -- You forget I have a 3 year old with some 40 Disney days under his belt -- We've spent QUALITY hours there..... I can really execute a Mars rescue mission!
    Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Electrifying!

So I was thinking (scary thought isn't it)...what shall I use for my customer avatar? Perhaps a picture of me in the little Tink outfit?
    I imagine they are wanting to attract new customers, not freak them out! Maybe just a head shot?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: