Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
I think Pirate costumes would be perfect! Especially this year with the latest installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie!

I don't think dressing for Halloween specifically requires "bad guys". Take Mickey,Donald and the gang! They dress up as scarecrows, jesters, knights, etc.

I'm not going to be a villian. I'm going to be Mary Poppins again. My friends from Cocoa Beach are Indiana Jones and Marian. My other friend coming with me is going to be a 1950's girl.

While Malificent would be GREAT, I can see where it might be hot and uncomfortable. I would probably go with the get-up too!
Yes, we will be joining you in my standard Indiana Jones costume and the wife will be going as Marion, both for the 3rd year in a row! But, I'm sure your outfit again will get far more attention. Again LOL!!! Can't wait to see you again!!! Just a few more weeks!!

For those going on the 12th, you definately need to check out her Marry Poppins outfit.

I know that several posts have talked about pirate costumes, but just seeing MNSSHP folks attending last night, there are more pirates than you can shake a sword at. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought the Pirate and Princess party was still going on!