Quantcast Lost Season 3 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 3

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lovin Disney
    I just had a disgusting thought...

Maybe BEN was Jack's wife's lover. Ugh, wouldn't that be horrible?

That probably is too far-fetched. What am I talking about, this is Lost, anything is possible!
    I saw that theory postulated on a message board. Just tried to find it now and I can't, but the poster had really thought it out and it kinda started to make sense. I really hope not though. Yucky.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lovin Disney
    Really? I hope not.

I have no idea why it popped into my head but I can't see why they wouldn't tell us (and Jack) who the lover was. So I thought, it couldn't be Sawyer, could it? And that's when Ben popped into my head.
    Yes I remember now a part of their theory was the constant emphasis on "him." Who is "he"? And as we know Henry aka Ben turned out to be the "Him" of the others, so maybe he is Sarah's "Him."
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Ben...that is sort of freaky..yuk!
    Phyllis

Post Thanks / Like

Dump Jack for Ben...UGH...
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

So tonight we see what happens with Sayid, Jin, and Sun. I'm excited because Sayid is probably my favorite character
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

The RRE will make cameo appearance from stage left. Could be airborne.
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Question I missed the last few minutes of episode 2

Aahhh, i missed the last few minutes of episode 2 - SPOILER ALERT (do not read if you haven't seen it)------- last thing I heard was"My name is Ben Linus and I have been here all my life" --- can anyone tell me what happened after that?
    ASMov/CSR - Oct 2010
    CSR/Ft Wilderness Cabins - June 2009
    POFQ - June 2007
    AKL - First time to WDW! - Dec 2005

Anytime I purchase, read, watch, promote, or travel to (and purchase some more) anything Disney I am not spending money - I am investing in my future as a proud disney stock holder.

Post Thanks / Like

Ben asks Jack to shake hands, Jack declines.

Jack has a TV brought in. Ben tells him Sawyer and Kate are safe and close, no more.

Ben promises Jack that if he cooperates, Ben will take Jack home.

Jack scoffs. Home? Where you sent Walt and Michael?

Yes, sez Ben.

Jack sez if you could leave, you would.

Ben tells Jack that their plane crashed 69 days ago. Since then, Bush was re-elected, Christopher Reeve died, and the Boston Red Sox won the world series.

Jack really scoffs at that last one.

Ben tells the unbelievable story of the Red Sox being down 0-3 to the Yankees and winning 8 straight.

Then he turns on a TV which shows the last out of the 2004 World Series. (courtesy Fox).

That's home, Jack, on the other side of that glass. I'll take you home, Jack.

Scenes from next week:

What happened to Locke, Eko, etc? Locke's going to save Eko's life...
    1972 Offsite
    '74 Polynesian ($27/night)
    '78 Quality Inn aka Sheraton Studio City
    '80 Disneyland
    '97 Hilton
    '98, '99 All Star Music
    2000, '01, '02 All Star Movies
    '05 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    '06, '07, '08, '10, '11 Pop Century
    '07 Disneyland Paris (daytrip)
    '11 Dream cruise

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't find last night's episode as riveting as last week's. Maybe it was because Sun and Jin's backstory didn't seem to have as many of those little twists we're used to. Like having other survivors (or "Others") show up in the flashbacks. Or maybe it was because I am still waiting to see what happens when Hurley makes it back to the rest of the group. It was interesting to see how Sawyer initiated that kiss with Kate, supposedly to gain insight into the behavior of the Others making them work. But what was the dealio with them picking rocks??? It looked like Kate loosened them out of the ground, Sawyer picked them up and transported them about 10 feet and dumped them. Seemed pretty lame....
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Of course it's lame. The biggest mystery of all is who, exactly, the Others are, what they do on the island, and what they want from everyone (especially Jack, Kate, and Sawyer). Experiments maybe?
    *Cindy

Sep20 - Yacht Club
    Sep19 - WL Villas
    Sep18 - Contemporary
    Oct17 - Offsite
    Sep16 - POFQ
    Sep15 - Poly
    Sep14 - Disneyland
    Sep13 - Beach Club
    Oct11 - POR
    Sep10 - CBR
    Sep09 - POP
    Sep08 - WL Villas
    Sep07 - POR
    Feb95 - WL
    Jun90 - GF
    Aug86 - Big Red Boat

Plus Disneyland (x3) and Offsite (x5)

Post Thanks / Like

Too much is going on. They never resolve anything... every "answer" just leads to more questions. It's going to be an odd couple weeks, what with so many of the characters split up. We have Jack, Kate, and Sawyer with the Others, Jin, Sun, and Sayid on foot, Hurley on foot...god knows how he is getting back by himself...And we have our friends back at the beach who may or may not be split up (Locke, Ecko, Desmond after the blast).

I'm not sure that I like the idea of the Others being in touch with modern day society. But I'm really thinking that the Others and the Dharma Initiative are two completely seperate groups. How could they not know about Desmond and the sailboat???
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

I missed a couple episodes and now I'm totally "Lost".
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse
    I missed a couple episodes and now I'm totally "Lost".
    You didn't miss anything. The only ones that are Lost, are the writers of this hodgepodge. The RRE is the only thing to look forward to.
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

What I thought was strange was that the "others" were surprised that the the Lost group had a sail boat. Didn't Desmond sail around the island for quite a while before Sun and everyone spotted him. Why did the "others" not see the sail boat then?
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't posted about Lost on Intercot in a long, long time. It's good to be back.

So...

The first episode of the season, "A Tale of Two Cities", only showed me a couple of things: A.) the Others location on the Island compared to everything else (such as both crash sites) and B.) Jack is very obsessive and borderline psycho... in certain situations, I suppose. The rest was okay. Kate's breakfast with Ben/Henry was a good scene, very creepy, and Sawyer and Kate's reunion was sweet.

The second episode, "The Glass Balerina", was better. I was glad to see what was going on with the "Foreign Legion" (aka Sayid, Sun and Jin) because they are some of my favorite characters and the three of them are a very interesting combination. And the kiss between Kate and Sawyer was great. I like them as a couple. I know, how "fangirl" of me. Too bad Ben/Henry is watching their every move; I want to see a great, daring escape, but it looks like they won't get very far with him around.

And also because of the last episode, I am loving Sun more and more. That girl has a dark side! Did you see the way she lied with a strait face to Big Bad Mob-Boss Daddy? She also doesn't seem to have a problem lying to Jin, whether it's about her affair or their plans on the boat with Sayid. Her character has some very interesting dynamics that I hope to see more of soon.

Next week's episode is called "Further Instructions" and it's Locke centric. I saw a sneak peek online and (SPOILER ALERT) apparently he has another one of his weird dreams/visions of him being wheeled around the airport in his wheelchair by...Boone. Can't wait to see how that turns out...

Still looking for that RRE!
    Sam(antha)

VMK name: Zumop
    PotCO name: Anyanka

Last Disney vacation: WDW June 3-9, 2007 (Old Key West)
    See my homepage for pictures!
    Next Disney vacation: Intercot/VMK Extravaganza 2007 (AKA: The WDW Apocalypse)

"Life is too short to eat bad cheesecake"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell627
    Next week's episode is called "Further Instructions" and it's Locke centric. I saw a sneak peek online and (SPOILER ALERT) apparently he has another one of his weird dreams/visions of him being wheeled around the airport in his wheelchair by...Boone. Can't wait to see how that turns out...
    Despite the fact that I had read this comment before I saw tonight's episode, I didn't recognize Boone at first!

The thing with Desmond and Locke's speech was creepy.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed tonight's show. I definitely thought Eko was a goner at the end though... he got in a drunk driving incident as well (Like Ana Lucia and Libby who got killed off last season). Hopefully he'll survive though. When Eko told Locke about Jack, Sawyer, and Kate, it clicked in my mind that Desmond somehow saw the future and that Locke would give a speech next. Can't wait to see how that plays out. I really thought we would find out why Locke was in a wheelchair, though. Oh well. The preview for next week looked nutso! I really don't like Benry (I can't just call him Ben, Henry/Fake Henry is too engrained in my mind)
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic
    Despite the fact that I had read this comment before I saw tonight's episode, I didn't recognize Boone at first!
    Me either, Rhonda! His hair looked darker and his eyes even bluer than they were before. It wasn't until Locke mouthed "I'm sorry" that it hit me who he was talking to.

It was neat to be back at the beach with the other survivors, but I missed seeing more of the regulars. I guess they're handing them out to us a few at a time each week. I must say that it was great to see Hurley again. He always provides comic relief during those tense moments. And who else noticed the dark-haired (short haired) guy that had several speaking lines. A new "regular" that we will get to know this year?
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX
    Me either, Rhonda! His hair looked darker and his eyes even bluer than they were before. It wasn't until Locke mouthed "I'm sorry" that it hit me who he was talking to.

It was neat to be back at the beach with the other survivors, but I missed seeing more of the regulars. I guess they're handing them out to us a few at a time each week. I must say that it was great to see Hurley again. He always provides comic relief during those tense moments. And who else noticed the dark-haired (short haired) guy that had several speaking lines. A new "regular" that we will get to know this year?
    Dakota and I were blown away by how good Boone looked too! Those eyes were amazing!! They can keep bringing him back in flashbacks as much as they want!

We were glad to see Hurley too, and Charlie. I hope the three prisoners and the three that lost their boat all make it back to the main group soon. I want all of them together again.

Beth - have you ever seen "Love Actually"? The new dark haired guy played the man Laura Linney's character was in love with.

I'm glad next week is about Sawyer, but I don't want to see those torture scenes either. It was hard enough watching him get tazered and beaten up the last two weeks.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal
    D
    Beth - have you ever seen "Love Actually"? The new dark haired guy played the man Laura Linney's character was in love with.
    You beat me too it!!! His name is Rodrigo Santoro and he played Karl in Love Actually. Loved him in that, can't wait to see how he does on Lost because I think he's gorgeous!
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: