Quantcast Strangest Thing You Ever Saw A Character Do

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Strangest Thing You Ever Saw A Character Do

What is the strangest thing you ever saw a character do? Either out of the ordinary or just plain silly.

For me it was Pluto in the Toon Town Fair Tent character greet. We were let out late from meeting Pooh and friends and when we came around the corner Pluto was just coming in from outside and he walked over to the corner and lifted his leg....as to pee. My DD (4 at the time) thought this was hysterical. She couldn't believe how naughty he was peeing in the house! Odd but cute at the same time!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    º0º Monica º0º

Resorts visited to date: *CR * ASSp * CBR * Poly * POFQ * AKL * POR *

Most recent trip: Aug '08 - Disney Cruise Line and Poly!!

Year off and then Off-Site Timeshare and WL July 2010!

"It all started with a mouse"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

For me, Tigger and Alice (anyone want to try and explain this combo to me) having a sword fight in the back of the Toy Soldier. Pooh was there too, but was signing an autograph at the time.
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

For me it was at Epcot. I was getting Geppetto's autograph and after he gave it to me, he grabbed me and started dancing around the are. Took me totally by surprise.

Post Thanks / Like

At The Timekeeper In Tomorrowland A Little Boy Went Over And Saw Stitch, While I Was Waiting in lIne To See Him Too And Stitch Put His finger In His Nose And Ate His Booger. It's Gross But True!!!
    My Next Trip To WDW: June 15th!!!

I Love Gaston!!!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 3,808.63 KM from the Magic Kingdom!
    Post Thanks / Like

At critter country, next to Splash Mountain, Eyor bentover a rock bench/tree thingy a wiggled his butt at the crowd. I got a great pic of him doing it!
    Walt was ½ Canadian!

DL, Aug 97; DL, Jul 01; DL, Aug 05; DL, Jan 06; WDW, Oct 06; DL, Dec 06; WDW, Nov 07; DL, Dec 07; DL, Jun 08; DL, Feb 09; DLP, Apr 09; DL, Sep 09; TDL, Oct 09; DL, Jun 10; WDW, Oct, 10; WDW, May, 13; WDW, Sep 14; HKDL, Sep 15, WDW, Mar 17; WDW Jan 19.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple of cute/funny things.

At DL when my daughter was 2, Chip took her in her carraige and gave her a ride.

Just last year at Epcot, one of the characters from Robin Hood I think, big guy, took my mothers Electric scooter for a ride. He actually made her get off and drove around! Classic!

05/80 - WDW - Off Site
    04/91 - WDW - Off Site
    10/95 - DL - Off Site Honeymoon
    04/00 - DL - Off Site
    05/01 - DL - Off Site
    12/02 - WDW - All Star Movies
    10/03 - WDW - Coronado Springs
    04/05 - WDW - All Star Movies
    02/07 - WDW - Saratoga Springs - DD 8th BDay

Post Thanks / Like

I never actually saw a character do something strange whenever I went to Disney World, but I do know that there's a Disney video on Youtube with Dolly Parton singing "Nine to Five" with a bunch of female characters including Cinderella, Alice, and Snow White dancing in the background in a way you've never seen before. Check it out on youtube, try to search under keywords Disney Dolly Parton. You won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by ChipnDaleGal; 09-13-2006 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removed a link to another website

Post Thanks / Like

Those pictures of the Sheriff of Nottingham on the scotter are great!

On our last trip while at Splash Mountain we saw Brer Fox getting ready to on his break go into the playground and crawl into the little tunnel thing!

Seth
    WDW at least 13 Times Since 1972!
    DLR to many times to count (used to go every weekend when I lived in CA)Next scheduled trips:August 2006-WDW
    October of 2005-DLR for the 50th!

Gwarsh

Post Thanks / Like

At 1900 park Fare Alice literally sat down and tried to force my 3 yr old cousin to eat her breakfast, talking about manners and all that. it was the funniest thing, next to the Mad Hatter running from my other cousin for her being frightening
    Walt Disney World College Program:
    Upcoming: 08-27-07 to 01-04-08 Operations!!!

"Keep Moving Forward"-Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I never actually saw a character do something strange whenever I went to Disney World, but I do know that there's a Disney video on Youtube with Dolly Parton singing "Nine to Five" with a bunch of female characters including Cinderella, Alice, and Snow White dancing in the background in a way you've never seen before. Check it out on youtube, try to search under keywords Disney Dolly Parton. You won't be disappointed
    Watching Cindy dance on the table was hilarious!

Pics of the character stealing the ECV was funny!

Thanks for sharing your cute stories everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    º0º Monica º0º

Resorts visited to date: *CR * ASSp * CBR * Poly * POFQ * AKL * POR *

Most recent trip: Aug '08 - Disney Cruise Line and Poly!!

Year off and then Off-Site Timeshare and WL July 2010!

"It all started with a mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Robert
    I never actually saw a character do something strange whenever I went to Disney World, but I do know that there's a Disney video on Youtube with Dolly Parton singing "Nine to Five" with a bunch of female characters including Cinderella, Alice, and Snow White dancing in the background in a way you've never seen before. Check it out on youtube, try to search under keywords Disney Dolly Parton. You won't be disappointed.
    That was pretty funny. I loved the dwarfs dancing

'the only thing that counts is the love of duty; when love & duty are one, then grace is in you & you will enjoy a happiness which passes all understanding.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1998
    For me, Tigger and Alice (anyone want to try and explain this combo to me) having a sword fight in the back of the Toy Soldier. Pooh was there too, but was signing an autograph at the time.
    Yes, the Pooh characters, Alice, and Mary Poppins meet in a shop in UK. Mine is from January. I went to the evening EMH at MK on New Years. There was absolutely no one in line for the characters (well, except for the Mickey/Minnie line). I guess the chipmunks must have gotten bored. So they took one of the Disney strollers and started pushing each other in it. I even got to push one around. Everyone was just cracking up. It was great.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that Dolly video shows behavior that you normally do not expect from Disney Princesses.

I thought of something else I have seen that was funny. At Ohana, Mickey sneaked up behind Stich and stuffed a napkin in his ear.
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't goind to post this, but I'll choose my words carefully. Over @ Toontown, we were in line for Princess. Well, cldn't hold it any longer, so the CM let me out of line for a bathroom break. I guess Pluto & Minnie weren't "expecting" anyone in their room, so they were getting some extra activity time in. Pluto, being a dog, on all fours, well, Minnie, being a mouse, on all fours. That Pluto him, I guess he just got a little too excited and jumped right on top on minnie.........and then he made moves that NO child should see Yep, Pluto and Minnie were gettn at it!
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Robert
    This is one cute video, glad you pointed it out for me!
    "But you've read it twice!" -The Bookseller

02-1987 Off-Site, 09-2005 Pop Century, 09-2006 Pop Century,
    09 2007 All-Star Sports

Next trip: 09-2006

Yes, I am a Browncoat.

Post Thanks / Like

Being a friend of the characters, my mind is reeling at all the offenses that one could be fired for!
    I ran away from college and joined the Mickey Mouse Club!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnetteFan
    Being a friend of the characters, my mind is reeling at all the offenses that one could be fired for!
    I hear you.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

We were getting the White Rabbit's autograph when either Tweedledee or Tweedledum took my autograph book right out of the White Rabbit's paws! They chased each other around until the rabbit gave up, and Tweedledee/dum put my book on a fence post behind the rabbit. It was funny!

This year, we went to get Captain Hook and Mr. Smee's autograph. When my dad was taking a picture, the camera wasn't cooperating with him. It was like 2 minutes later, and Mr. Smee turns away and pretends to hit his head on the building next to him!! OMG it was hilarious!!
    VMK: DaffyD
    Trips to WDW
    June 2001on my B-Day!Off Prop.
    August 2005 Off Prop.
    August 2006 ASMov.
    August 2008- Pop Century
    August 2009-ASMu
    April 2010-ASMu w/marching band
    Aug. 2011 ASMu
    Aug. 2012 Off Prop.
    Aug 2013 Off prop.
    Next:Aug 2014??

Post Thanks / Like

Strange for this = not staying in character, but in a good way... we just got back & on Sept 29 went to MNSSHP for the first time. Stood right at the chain in front of the stage at the castle for the villians show -- right next to us was a family dressed as dalmations - the WHOLE family. They looked great! When Cruella came out, they heckled her the whole time. She couldn't stop laughing - totally not Cruella's style, but funny as all get out. I don't know if the family were friends with Cruella or not, but as soon as the show ended & the characters came down to do M&G, she practically shoved everyone out of the way yelling "out of my way kids, I got some dogs to see" and walked over for pics with the family. We were thrilled at getting to watch the exchange between them.

And, as a side note, any of you that saw the show & are also avid scrapbookers like me -- there is a line of stickers out that feature Villians -- and the pack I bought had just about all the villians I saw at that show -- Jafar, Capt Hook, Cruella, Evil Queen, and Malificient. I was thrilled when I found them! Just FYI if it applies to you
    1st WDW trip - 1973 at 5 weeks old!

Disney addict since 1973!

Post Thanks / Like

Many years ago when I was a teenager, we went to DL for cheerleading comp. I took a pic with Goofy, who was a little bit too friendly with his hands (nothing really volger). Upon meeting up with my sister later that day she said she had the same thing happen when she took pic with
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: