Quantcast Disney Theme Park Playsets

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Post Disney Theme Park Playsets

Hi Folks,

I have been collecting these Disney Theme Park Playsets for quite sometime. I have the whole Walt Disney World Resort set built in my basement. This is what I currently have:

1.) Walt Disney World Monorail System (Red, Yellow, and Gold Stripes.)
    2.) Animal Kingdom Tree of Life Playset
    3.) Disney's Contemporary Resort Monorail Accessory
    4.) Disney's Grand Floridian Resort Monorail Accessory
    5.) Disney's Polynesian Resort Monorail Accessory
    6.) Disney's Spaceship Earth Monorail Accessory
    7.) Disney-MGM Studios Sorcerer's Hat Playset
    8.) H.O. Scale Main Street Train Station
    9.) H.O. Scale Walt Disney World Railroad Train Set
    10.) Astro Orbiter Attraction Playset
    11.) Dumbo the Flying Elephant Attraction Playset
    12.) Mad Tea Party Attraction Playset
    13.) Cinderella's Castle Playset
    14.) Space Mountain Attraction Playset
    15.) Monorail Switching Station
    16.) 5 Resort Signs Accessory Kit
    17.) Hand Painted Disney Transport Bus
    18.) 2 Trees and 1 Lamp Post Accessory Kit
    19.) Haunted Mansion Playset (WDW Version)
    20.) Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs
    21.) Disney's Showtime Celebration Playset
    22.) Disney's Cinderella's Golden Carrousel Playset
    23.) Disney's it's a small world Playset
    24.) Disney's Splash Mountain Playset
    25.) Disney MAGIC Town Square playset
    26.) Disney MAGIC Main Street Trolley
    27.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Lighting System
    28.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Light-up Christmas Tree with 3 Carolers
    29.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Mother, Baby, and Stroller
    30.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Mother, Father, Son, and Daughter
    31.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Tour Guide, Train Engineer, and 2 Tourists
    32.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Snow White, and 3 Dwarfs
    33.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Friends: Pooh, Cinderella, Tigger, and Eeyore
    34.) Disney MAGIC Town Square Furniture and Accessories
    35.) Disney MAGIC it's a small world Attraction Entrance Sign

Please, tell me what you think of my Disney Theme Park Playsets Collection.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

I will keep adding to my Walt Disney World Resort!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Default Disney Theme Park Playsets

Aloha,

Were any of you folks at the Magic Kingdom Park on the Grand Opening Day of Stitch's Great Escape. If so you should easily remember Cinderella's Castle had been toilt papered from top to bottom by Stitch. I have made a replica of that, using small strips of toilet paper and my Cinderella's Castle Playset. It looks really cool. I will be posting pictures of my Walt Disney World Resort on webshots soon. I will let you folks know when I have them done.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster
    Last edited by dlpmikki; 03-30-2006 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Too many links

Post Thanks / Like

I cant wait to see it!! Im a model railroader builder and have been wanting to build a disney themed environment. I build HO railroads but i didnt like the disney train they made for the ho scale. Cant wait for the pics!
    The Force will be with you, always.
    --Obi Wan Kenobi

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

TuscanRaider, I am thrilled you want to start a Disney themed environment! Did you get a chance to check out my Walt Disney World Resort Model pictures if not, the link is posted below. Please tell me what you think of my model and what you think is missing or needs improving!

Disney World Toy Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/user/DisneyWorldMaster

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

great job on the collection and i like the stitch video as well! the only problems with the collection are that some things are out of proportion like the hotwheels cars in front of the mickey shaped garden thing at the main street railroad. But anyways awesome collection. I wish i had all that Keep adding to the collection Remember you can always make custom buildings and such for buildings etc. disney has not made.
    --Obi Wan Kenobi

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the great comments TuscanRaider. I am glad you enjoyed my photos! The Hotwheels cars are in front of the Mickey Flowers because I only have so much space... I am planning to put my Disney World Resort in a bigger area so I can include the real parking lot and the Seven Seas Lagoon. (I plan to use the model train water for the lagoon.) Also did you notice the Toilet paper on the castle? I also have created my own building... It's the Magic Kingdom Bus Station.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Im loving the legos lol I have a question. Where have you bought all these? Any specific store at WDW or did u find them online or somwhere else?
    --Obi Wan Kenobi

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

Well, I did perchase these at various places... Including the legos! LOL But seriously. You can perchase most at the parks, BUT some most important pieces are found on Ebay. But the Lego trees and roads can be found at your local Toys"R"us! If you are looking to perchase some of these items look at my list above and type some of those items into the Ebay search. Keep in touch and I will let you know when I create more pictures to view.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster
    Last edited by Beast_fanatic; 03-30-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

So I guess this is the new Monorail Disney Theme Park Playset board because the original one was deleted. So FlDisneyguy we have to post here now.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

• Sales Associate - Disney Store #557
    • Attractions Host - Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise
    • Lead Sales Associate - Disney Store #339

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

Yes, that is correct disneydude1. This is the new board for these sets as the last board dissapeared yesterday morning. disneydude1 did you get a chance to view my my Walt Disney World Model pictures yet? If not the link are posted in the previous posts. Please tell me what you think of both.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

I just recently perchased 3 new theme park models:

1.) Tommorowland Indy Speedway Race Set
    2.) Main Street U.S.A Die Cast Fire Truck
    3.) TEST TRACK Electric Race Set

I really would like to have all your opinions on these 3 sets. Tell me if you are intrested in starting a collection I will be more than happy to give you some advice! Check out my Disney Theme Park Model pictures!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I found out that are old thread was deleted but oh well.I think that set looks pretty good with that stuff it looks very nice I also got back in January Space Mountain and Main Street Staion HO scale for my monorail set and the monorail going to be red well that's good because I never got the red monorail anyways but will new things be released with the monorail?
    VMK name:disneyracerdude

"As long as there's imagination Disneyland will never be complete" Walt Disney

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

I think it is great you now have The Space Mountain Playset, and The Main Street H.O. Scale Train Station. Your well on your way to being a Disney Theme Park Model Tycoon! Also do you or anyone else know if the new Monorail will have real working sliding doors? I also have heard a rumour that the new Monorail will have a more detailed voice speil. (Much like the detailed voice on the Monorail Switching Station.) And disneydude1 do you know if there is such a thing as Monorail Station stoppers? (That would stop your Disney Monorail train at the 3 resorts.) TuskanRaider, most of the Disney Theme Park Playsets are found on Ebay. (Especially as Disney's Town Square Playset is as old as the dinousaurs! LOL! I don't recommend buying this set unless it is new in box, as most of the pieces are missing or warped.) And does anyone know if an Expidition Everest Playset is maybe coming out sometime? If so, it is sure to be an awsome set! YAY, FOR EXPIDITION EVEREST!!!!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

I have posted new photos for viewing, on webshots. They feature the exterior and interior view of each playset. See the earlier post for link to my Disney World Model photos.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm already there as a Disney fanatic the thing is about my Main St Staion is that I don't have the HO train hopefully they will produce one again. About Expedition Everest I thought of the same thing for the theme park collection as they should do it for Matterhorn. The thing about the monorail these days is that at WDW they don't sell as much monorail toys as they did around 2002.
    VMK name:disneyracerdude

"As long as there's imagination Disneyland will never be complete" Walt Disney

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

Post Thanks / Like

Well we are still waiting to see if Disneyland ever releases their 50th Anniversary HO Scale train set and I too am hoping for mountains to be released, but I don't think that is likely as they have practically paused this collection except for small things here and there. Also, as far as stoppers for the monorail track goes, they used to have them on the tracks at Once Upon A Toy and I have seen on eBay a seller who custom makes things for the monorail set and he has had stoppers on there before, but Disney hasn't officially released any product like that. Hope that helps!
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool new pics! I really liked the interior of the haunted mansion and especially Space Mountain. Your collection is coming along great.
    --Obi Wan Kenobi

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

Thank you for the wonderful comments on my Disney Theme Park Models TuscanRaider. disneydude1 and Fldisneyguy29 have you seen both my old and new photos? If not, click on the link in the previous post. Please tell me what you think of them. I really do hope they will at some point release Expidition Everest and the Matterhorn too. Also disneydude1, do you have any of the Japan Disney Theme Park Sets from the Diromap Seris? (Pooh's Hunny Hunt, Grand Circut Raceway, Western River Railroad?) Also have you seen how much the Mad Tea Party Playset is going for now... it is unbelivable! It is going for over $200.00!!! It is madness I tell you, madness! Good thing I perchased mine before they got discontinued!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have the dioramap series from Tokyo yet, but I have a friend that lives in Japan, but is currently here in the states and will be going back this summer and will hopefully get the set that way, instead of paying rediculous eBay prices. I will also get the Motor Cruiser playset from Tokyo at that time as well. I already have the Tokyo train and monorail and diecast vehicles.

I have a funny story to tell you about my Mad Tea Party. One day about a year ago it just stopped spinning and I couldn't figure out why, so I was freaking out that I had to buy one on eBay for $200 or more but then just before I was going to buy one, I was messing around witht he wires under the toy and noticed that one of the wires was disconnected. I reconnected it and haven't had a problem with Mad Tea Party since.

Dumbo is the one I have problems with now. My original Dumbo which I had for 2 years suddenly stopped rotating so I bought a replacement and that worked for about 5 months, then that stopped spinning. So recently I bought a third Dumbo and that didn't even work when I received it. All 3 had the same problem with wheel that is connected to the motor is not hitting the teeth to make the elephants spin. Does anybody have a problem with Dumbo?

DisneyWorldMaster I noticed that you don't have the black and purple monorails, why not? Also, you should try looking for the DL blue monorail with the golden gate bridge. That is my favorite.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

Yes I agree disneydude1, the prices for the Tokyo dioramap series are very expensive on Ebay! I really wanted the Pooh's Hunny Hunt Playset as the attraction is in Walt Disney World as well, but that being said the seller wanted over $60.00 for it in Japan's currency. So I am waiting for one to go for a cheaper price. I am so sorry to hear your Dumbo set broke down so many times, I never had any problems with my Dumbo set. Also disneydude1, have you ever wondered why I do not have any sets from Disneyland Resort in California? (Sunwheel, Golden Zepher, California Screamin.) It is because I am trying to make a replica of the Walt Disney World World Resort in Florida. But I really like the sets from California Disneyland, I have said before that after I finish my Disney World Model I would start working on a California Disneyland Model. Now about the black and purple monorails, I am waiting for the purple monorail to appear on Ebay again, but I am wondering about the black monorail, do you know if there really is a black stripe monorail at WDW? I have never seen one. When I don't have enough money to spend for my Playsets, I just say this: "Money can't buy you happiness... but it sure is a very good start! LOL!

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: