Quantcast Calling from one Disney Resort to Another

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

On my upcoming vacation, some coworkers are also coming down due to my talking up the Food and Wine Festival so much. I'm at the ASMU because no way am I paying for a moderate or a deluxe for a 9 day trip, but I recommended the Boardwalk Villas for them since they're only down for 3 days.

Will I be able to call the switchboard and be connected to them at the Villas, or is there some magic trick to calling the other Disney hotels without getting charged for it?

On a side note, I chuckle every time I think that they spent $500 more than me overall for flight, hotel, mears shuttle and tickets for 3 days than I did for flight, RENTAL CAR, hotel and tickets for 9 Gotta love disposable income.
    MK - '77, '79
    WDW - '81, '84, '85, '87, '92, '96 - '05
    Offsite: '77 - '98
    Florida Resident: '99 - '00
    Hotel Royal Plaza - '01
    ASM - '02
    BWV - '03, '05
    Dolphin - '04
    Swan - November '06

Community Manager
    Pirates of the Caribbean Multiplayer Mobile
    Floodgate Entertainment

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this is an option for you but, I have one of our cell phones on the national plan, that way you don't have to deal with the hotel phone at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Just dial '0' and tell the operator the other resort and room number. There is no charge.
    '92 - August, Disneyland<br />'96 - April, WL<br />'97 - October, offsite<br />'98 - Sept., Dixie Landings<br />'99 - Sept., WL<br />'00 - Sept., WL<br />'00 - Oct., All Sports<br />'01 - Jan., All Sports<br />'01 - May WL<br />'01 - July All-Sports<br />'01 - Sept. CBR/Poly<br />'01 - Nov. Dixie Landings<br />'02 - Jan. All Sports/WL<br />'02 - May Poly/All-Stars (I really didn't enjoy this trip)<br />'02 - July POFQ <br />'02 - Sept All Sports/WL<br />'02 - Dec Movies<br />'03 - Jan POFQ<br />'03 - Sept POR<br />'03 - Dec WL

Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    Roland is correct. You just call the operator and ask to be transfered to that hotel...then ask for the room. I have even called from the parks from guest services to the hotel.
    hope this helps!

p.s. the cell phone tip was helpful also...when ever we would get lost or want to meet up with other people. We would just call!

Have fun!
    Jenni b
    "if you can shape it in your mind, you can find it in your life."
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: