Quantcast Shipments made out of the resort

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Long Island, New York- studying in DC at GWU
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering if there are mailboxes in resorts such as the Beach Club (where I will be staying.) If I purchased a postcard and a gift for a friend, would I be able to send it out through the hotel? If not, where can I do this? Thank you in advance!
    (I wanted a name change. You can now find me as: ImagiAsh) șoș

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

They will mail it out for you if there is not a "mail box" in the loby. Just ask at the desk.

There are also boxes in the parks. We have sent cards from a box in the World Showcase in Epcot (located between Morocco and Japan and there are probably others). There is also a mailbox (used to be at least) on Main Street in the MK. I assume there are boxes in both MGM and AK but I have never used those so don't know where they are.
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

There are places to mail postcards almost everywhere in WDW. Just ask the nearest cast member where you can buy stamps and where the nearest mail box is. Have fun and send me one.
    '91 Grand Floridian
    '01 Caribbean Beach
    '02 Grand Floridian
    '03 Coronado Springs
    '04 Dolphin / Grand Floridan
    '07 Caribbean Beach
    '07 Disneyland
    '09 Caribbean Beach
    '10 Caribbean Beach
    '11 Pop Century
    '12 Wilderness Lodge (January/February)
    '13 Off Site Rental Home
    '14 Off Site Condo

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Hello!
    I was wondering if there was a place on property I could mail a package from? If I purchased items and wanted to box them up and mail them somewhere is there a way to do it besides just when you purchase the item. I know you can mail from the stores as you purchase things but if I wanted to make only one shipment is there a way to do this?
    Thanks in advance! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

TiggerRPh Guest

Originally posted by iluvmickey:
    I know you can mail from the stores as you purchase things but if I wanted to make only one shipment is there a way to do this?
    I'm sure your front desk would be able to arrange this for you.

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed you are going 8/4 - 8/12

If you want you friend to receive the card BEFORE you get home, send them out right away. I've had our postcards take 7 days from day of deposit at the desk to reach its final destination.
    '92 - August, Disneyland<br />'96 - April, WL<br />'97 - October, offsite<br />'98 - Sept., Dixie Landings<br />'99 - Sept., WL<br />'00 - Sept., WL<br />'00 - Oct., All Sports<br />'01 - Jan., All Sports<br />'01 - May WL<br />'01 - July All-Sports<br />'01 - Sept. CBR/Poly<br />'01 - Nov. Dixie Landings<br />'02 - Jan. All Sports/WL<br />'02 - May Poly/All-Stars (I really didn't enjoy this trip)<br />'02 - July POFQ <br />'02 - Sept All Sports/WL<br />'02 - Dec Movies<br />'03 - Jan POFQ<br />'03 - Sept POR<br />'03 - Dec WL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Just about any items you buy at any of the wdw shops can be shipped right from the shops for you.

I did this last time I was down there. It was very convenient but the package got there a week after I returned home and I bought the items the day I arrived.
    "Here you leave today--And visit The Worlds of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy"

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing--that it was all started by a mouse."

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by markyv:
    Just ask the nearest cast member where you can buy stamps
    If you're planning on sending postcards, bring stamps from home. One less thing to worry about when you're there. Many people suggest using "queue time" to write a postcard or two.
    My son is a Henry. I never had a Willie or a Sam.

Post Thanks / Like

You should be able to ship packages from the hotel. We did that, bought a few "last minute" Christmas presents and took them to the front desk at the BC. We gave them the address, and they boxed and shipped it, and billed it to the room. Very convenient.
    90 WDWCP- I'm an "MKCP" Grad!
    91 Poly Honeymoon
    Dec 01 Beach Club
    June 02 Beach Club concierge
    Dec 02 Beach Club concierge
    Dec 02 Poly concierge
    Sep/Oct 03 Swan Club & WL concierge
    Aug 06 Beach Club
    June 07 SSR Love my DVC!
    Dec 07 BWV

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: