Quantcast wake up calls?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: wake up calls?

Post Thanks / Like

Do they still have wake up calls in the room where mickey says it's time to get up? If so, what are the other messages? [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup they sure do! I think there is also one of Stitch and Goofy that I read somewhere but never had that one, just Mickey.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Here's a tip for you [img]smile.gif[/img] Alot of people ask for wake up calls around 6am,6:30am,7am,etc....To increase your chances of getting Mickey to call you,call at an off time,like 6:28,7:07,etc...This tip was given to me a few years ago by a cousin who was a CM [img]smile.gif[/img]
    MousePassion<br /><br />"A dream is a wish the heart makes"<br /><br /><br />Veteran of at least 24 trips to WDW;trips during 2003: January @POR and AKL,concierge and<br />October 6-10 2003@Old Key West<br />Now we're nextdoor neighbors to the Mouse himself~!

Post Thanks / Like

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Great Tip! Wake up calls now at 7:07am [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time, and for a brief moment, we have been among it's many passengers."

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by magickingdom67:
    Yup they sure do! I think there is also one of Stitch and Goofy that I read somewhere but never had that one, just Mickey.
    I know that you can get a "Happy Birthday" message from Goofy...is this what you're thinking of?
    --Pat / HooksLeftHand

"I'd like to take a moment to point out some of our native plants...There's one over there...there's one...there's another."

Post Thanks / Like

Question

The wake up call (while adorable--one of my many favorite parts of being in the resort) seems to be a recording, so why would it make any difference how many were getting it at the same time? [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

[ August 07, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: MikeCapsFan ]
    --------<br />Buena Vista Palace 04/87; Contemp 08/98, 09/00, Contemp Club Level 09/01; GF 03/02; Poly Concierge 09/02; Dolphin 05/03; All-Star Sports 06/03; Poly Concierge 09/03;<br />--------<br />next trip <br />Holiday Inn Family Suites Dec 03<br />--------

Post Thanks / Like

When i was at the ASMo's we got wake up calls every morning. We had Mickey (mostly) Goofy, and Minnie.

And my daughter also had the Goofy b-day call on her b-day.

Goofy says "Hahut time to get out of bed sleepy head!"

Oh i can't wait!!! [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]
    "Think, Think, Think!!"<br />"I hear a rumbly in my tumbly."<br /><br />FEB. 2003 - ASMO'S/MIGHTY DUCKS<br />FEB. 2004 - PLANNING....CAN'T WAIT!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: