Sorry, I know this was asked previously but I was just looking for a little more clarification on board policy re: offering links in reply posts to other disney resources on the internet. Two questions I guess.

1. Is it unacceptable in a reply post to offer links to any other information sites on the internet? Lately I've seen quite a few links being edited out by moderators (including a couple of my own ). However, at the same time, I've also noticed that some links (again including some of my own) have stayed up. So, I'm just wondering if you could offer some guidance on which ones (if any at all) are acceptable here at Intercot.

Examples of a few sites I might personally refer someone to would be, wdwig, pscalculator, wdwmagic, tikimans' fantastic Polynesian site, screamscape, wdwmagic, etc. Personally, I think with the remarkable size of the Disney web community, there are lots of cases where it's nice to able to point someone to a a high quality, secondary resource. Heck, I actually found Intercot from a posted link on another Disney message board.

But then, I have no knowledge of what running a website like this entails, and since you own it (and do a fantastic job of it by the way) it's your decision to make. We're visitors here and thank you greatly for this place.

2. If you don't want folks offering direct links to other sites, would it be alright to name the site without making it a clickable link? For instance, would it be okay to say, "in addition to checking the restaurant section here at intercot also be sure to take a look at the extensive, detailed reviews of Victoria and Alberts at wdwig.com?"...

Or "be sure to also check out the large collection of resort photos at ourlaghing.com"...

Or "be sure to visit pscalculator.net as another great Priority Seating resource. And sign up to the e-mail list there for PS information updates".

I'm getting carried away with the examples here, but again, it's just that there are so many great resources out there, it's awfully nice to able to direct folks to offer folks as much information as possible.

Just trying to stay on the right side of the law

Thanks, and keep up the great work!