Quantcast Still not sure how to check up on posts I replied to

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new to the boards so I'm still learning how things work. I read in one of the posts above that you can click on a certain icon and it will take you to the last post you replied to but I can't seem to find that icon. I would appreciate it if someone could explain how to go about this. Thanks in advance.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi SF & Welcome [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you look at your post -- you'll see the time in which the text was generated.

For instance yours reads; "posted April 30, 2002 11:05 PM". To the right of that date is a series of icons. The first one should be of a person standing next to an index card. That is the "profile" icon.

If you click on that icon it will bring you to your INTERCOT profile. Once you open the profile page, you'll see a line link that reads; "View Recent Posts". That will show you any post you have responded to in recent days. When I clicked yours, it showed me this thread and a topic discussing Le Cellier.

I hope I helped. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ¨¨*:• Carol (aka PolyGirl40)
    INTERCOT Management Team

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for asking this question!...I didn't even know you COULD do this. I would always just browse around every time I logged in to find my posts. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    (I was kinda looking for a Graemlin that would indicate "Duh!", but I guess this will have to do!)
    -Jim ("My name's Jim, but most people call me...Jim") Born 10/1/71- The day WDW opened! "A new life has begun, when two of us are one, and we live to keep the promise- we'll go on."

Post Thanks / Like

PolyGirl40:

Thanks for the welcome and for answering my question. I tried it out and it sure beats having to scroll around the boards to find the posts you are looking for. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Candleshoe:

It sure makes things easier to keep track of your replies to various posts, give it a try!

[ May 01, 2002, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: SF ]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: