Quantcast Cirque Du Soleil

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

We are going to WDW in June and thinking of visiting the Cirque du Soleil theatre. Anyone out there been? Was it great? Would you go back. We try to do something very different and fun on our week trip each year, this year I chose this? How about it? Thanks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Welcome to Intercot! [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]

I've never seen Cirque du Soleil, but everything I've ever heard about it has been positive. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I'm going to move this over to our Nightlife forum where you should get more responses.

You can use the link at the top of the thread to follow along.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

The show is amazing. You will never see anything like it (unless you see a different Cirque show.) They blend music, acrobatics, lights, humor, sound into almost a dream-like presentation that will leavee you breathless. Even though it is expensive, I feel the show is well worth the money. It's a great addition to a Disney vacation.
    Be kind to one another.

Post Thanks / Like

go go go. been twice & I would go again. I also heard there is a discount w Annual Pass

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Thank so much for all of your imput.We are very
    excited about attending something new. Hearing that someone else has been there done that helps out very much. Thanks guys.

Maryland the..."If you can dream it, we can tax it" state
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

FYI friends of mine just got back from their honeymoon at Disney. They were in WDW for a week and werent able to get tickets. So you may want to check out ticket availability. Not sure how hard they tryed to get tickets either, but I figured I would pass on the info.. Hope you have a great time!
    TiggTigg5jr. "Bryan" TiggTigg5's twisted son.

Post Thanks / Like

I went with my 7 year old in August. We liked it but it is very strange. My daughter is a gymnast so she enjoyed seeing all the cool stuff going on.

My husband wouldn't go. I won't quote him, but the main idea is he wouldn't spend all that money on a show. He doesn't complain about prices at WDW but he wouldn't budge for this one. So he and our older daughter went back to the condo.

I'm glad we went once but I don't know if we would go back.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

We've seem it twice and it is absolutely incredible. The second time, we noticed things we hadn't seen the first time. It is more than worth the price of admission.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey!! I'm actually a VERY big Cirque fan. I've already seen 4: "O", Dralion, Quidam, and the one in Downtown Disney, La Nouba. This show exceeded my expectations. I thought "this one probably will not be as intense as the other ones i've seen to entertain the tourists." WAS I WRONG!! this show was great!! immediately when you walk in to find your seats, the lights are dim...already you begin to feel the "magic" of Cirque. the most entertaining aspect of the show would have to be the bald men group who lighten up the darker aspects of the show. Definitely a must see!
    P.S be sure to buy your tickets in advance. when i was there, there was a HUGE line to get in and half the people walked in after the show started!!
    ºoº25+ Visits!!ºoº
    WDW Passholder: 4 Years
    VMK Alias: wdwMarly

Please stand clear of the doors.
    Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas
    -The Monorail<

WE WANTS THE RED HEAD!!!
    -Pirates of the Caribbean

Disappear disappear! Back! Back! Over the falls!
    -Maelstrom (EPCOT)

Post Thanks / Like

La Nouba is an absolutely amazing show
    My jaw dropped from the time the show started until it was over (didn't want it to end) and then I had to buy a video of the show and a shirt
    (since then I have seen 2 other Cirque du Soleil performances, Mystere and Drallion)
    La Nouba will be dark (not playing) for the early part of June so you may want to check the dates
    Can't even begin to describe it. Have heard take the lions, tigers and bears out of a circus and replace then with Wonder, Amazement and Magic but that doesn't even begin to do the show justice
    WDW
    7 trips off site
    96- Swan
    98- CB
    00- CB
    01- PO (FQ)
    02- PO (FQ)
    03- Feb 2nd - 7th ASM
    04- Oct 26 - Nov 2 PO RS
    05- Jan 11-13 (engaged)- ASM
    05- Oct 3-8 CBR
    07- Jan 7-12 ASM

11 - 1/2 ~ 8 POR
    12- 1/8- 13 ASMu
    13- 1/27-2/2 ASSp
    14- 1/26- 2/1 ASMo

16 ~ 1/10 - 1/ 15 POFQ
    17 ~ 1/8 - 1/ 13 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome --- [img]smile.gif[/img] The show is amazing. I'd call immediately for tickets, if you decide to go.

When are you visiting? La Nouba will be dark May 28 to June 12 and there are no performances on Tuesday and Wednesday.
    ¨¨*:• Carol (aka PolyGirl40)
    INTERCOT Management Team

Post Thanks / Like

I am going in June and using my "Wish" to pay for it. I've called and tried to book it but CRO tells me I have to book at check in since I am using a wish for it. Anyone else heard different? I'd hate to miss it. We plan on going on June 22.
    Karen S. Please see my pictures at my homepage. click on link above.<br /><br /><br />August 24-Sept 1, 2003 ASMo<br />December 19-24, 2002 ASMo<br />August 29, 2002 3-night Wonder Cruise<br />June 22-29 2002 CSR Discovery Magic<br />Oct/Nov 01 Halloween POFQ & Cruise<br />Nov 2000 Thanksgiving ASMo<br />Sep 1999 ASMo<br />Nov 1998 FW Cabins

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by ebaynutkaren:
    I am going in June and using my "Wish" to pay for it. I've called and tried to book it but CRO tells me I have to book at check in since I am using a wish for it. Anyone else heard different? I'd hate to miss it. We plan on going on June 22.
    I'm on the Discovery Magic Plan, and will also be paying for the show with wishes. The CM also told me I had to book at my resort's guest services upon arrival. She said not to worry about it being sold out. But I'm going in September.
    Maybe someone else knows more... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Next TripDec 10-17!Can't wait!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: