Quantcast Cranium Command: Epcot's Hidden Treasure?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Cranium Command inside of the Wonders of Life Pavilion is easily overlooked by many guests. We even passed over it for years until I read about it in Birnbaum. I must admit that I am totally surprised how entertaining it is. It is not a blockbuster E-Ticket Ride by any means, but it is a charming attraction with no wait time at all. I love the preshow as much, if not more, than the attraction itself. General Knowledge is hillarious. [img]graemlins/laughing.gif[/img] I just want to know what you all think about Cranium Command. I consider it the hidden treasure of Epcot. [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    I'm a dad! My daughter, Eisley, was born on December 17, 2010.

Regular WDW visitor since 1981

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

i love this attraction! i agree it is overlooked a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's on the verge of outdated...Hans and Franz? Come on! Does anyone remember these guys any more?

It is still a pretty funny show, though...maybe it could use some updating.

I think "The Making of Me" is the Wonders of Life's TRUE hidden gem. That's sweet, and funny, and cute, and totally unexpected!
    --Pat / HooksLeftHand

"I'd like to take a moment to point out some of our native plants...There's one over there...there's one...there's another."

Post Thanks / Like

Cranium Command may be a little out-dated, but I think it's very entertaining (and educational) also.

Post Thanks / Like

Cranium Command is in my top ten list of favorite things in all the parks put together! I think it is so funny and so clever. And then it is educational on top of it. They picked all the perfect actors for all the parts. We love it so much that we have incorporated some of the dialog into our vocabulary. Our favorite being " Where do you think you are? Disneyworld? Get those strollers in line and HUSTLE!!" Whenever we are dragging, inevitably one of us will pull that line out and get us moving again. We leave for WDW today and tomorrow we will be in Epcot. So we will definitely be seeing Cranium tomorrow! Can't wait!!
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Cranium Command is a fabulous production, but as others have said, is pretty outdated. It really could use some sprucing up, as the kids in the show probably have their own kids by now.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I, too, think that Cranium Command is totally cute and hilarious. I love General Knowledge...that poor chicken!!!
    Clayton (A Girl)

MY NAME IS AWESOME AND I CAN COUNT TO POTATO!!!

We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do...and all our wishes will come true.

Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely love that show!! I first seen it in 1996 and for some reason, just plain forgot about it until 2 years ago. Now I make it a point to see it at least 3 times in a week.

You're right. It is one of Epcot's little treasures.
    '92 - August, Disneyland<br />'96 - April, WL<br />'97 - October, offsite<br />'98 - Sept., Dixie Landings<br />'99 - Sept., WL<br />'00 - Sept., WL<br />'00 - Oct., All Sports<br />'01 - Jan., All Sports<br />'01 - May WL<br />'01 - July All-Sports<br />'01 - Sept. CBR/Poly<br />'01 - Nov. Dixie Landings<br />'02 - Jan. All Sports/WL<br />'02 - May Poly/All-Stars (I really didn't enjoy this trip)<br />'02 - July POFQ <br />'02 - Sept All Sports/WL<br />'02 - Dec Movies<br />'03 - Jan POFQ<br />'03 - Sept POR<br />'03 - Dec WL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: