Quantcast Playhouse Disney @ MGM!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone seen the new Playhouse Disney show at MGM? Exactly which charecters are in the show? Does Bear still Cha Cha Cha? [img]smile.gif[/img]

'83~Off
    '91~Off
    '93~Off
    '96~Off
    '97~Off
    '99~Off
    '00~Contemporary/Disney Magic (Jul)
    '00~WL (Dec)
    '01~Off
    '02~POR
    '03~Disney Wonder/AKL (Aug)
    '03~WL(Dec)
    '04~Saratoga
    '05~Polynesian (Apr)
    '05~Pop (Sep)
    '06~POR FQ
    '14-Pop
    '16~Off (March)
    '16~ASMusic (Aug)
    '17~Off'

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The characters that are in it are Bear, Tutter, Pip and Pop, Ojoe (sp?), Treelow, Stanley, Dennis the fish, a gorilla, Rollie Pollie Ollie, Billy, and Zoe, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore. PB&J Otter and Vivian and Tony are in the pre-show outside the theater.

On the memory of my five year old (who just named all the characters for me), Bear still "cha, cha's".

It was somewhat difficult to see the Pooh characters. It was an enjoyable show.
    Homeschool Mom
    WDW Trips '76,'80, '81, '83, '91, '94, '95, '96, '97, '00, '01-'02 with AP's, '03-'04 with AP's, recently many visits with CM Mom!

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard very good things about the Playhouse Disney show. I think that it is better than the Bear in the Big Blue House show was!

Enjoy the show, and your trip. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

snmthecloser Guest

I haven't seen it with my own two eyes yet, but all that I have heard about it was good. I would definatly recomend it to people of ALL ages. Yes ALL ages. [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, dear, don't forget Piglet, (and Luna) who has the most touching lines in the show.

The whole show revolves around the Bear show, in particular, Tutter, who is too shy to dance so the other characters are brought in to make him feel more comfortable. Tutter leads into every segment, while Bear begins and ends the show.
    I'd rather be@Walt Disney World :)<br />'04<br />&gt;12/17-24@AS:S,MVMCP<br />&gt;12/3-5@AS:S,MVMCP<br />10/22-24@PC,MNSSHP<br />10/8-10@AS:S,MNSSHP<br />8/1-6,9/10@DoI:N,9/11-12,9/26@DoI:BB<br />7/16-19@PC<br />7/2-5@AS:Mv<br />6/18-21@PC<br />1/1-4,1/16-18,5/4-11,6/5DoI:MI<br />42 days, so far@WDW in '04<br />&gt;586 days@WDW as of 1/1/4<br />'02)68 days@WDW+3 DoI:MI+MJ+Pr, MNSSHP, MVMCP<br />'02)65 days@WDW+1 DoI:Pr, MNSSHP, MVMCP<br />'01)53 days@WDW+1 D.onIce:TS2, MNSSHP, MVMCP<br />'00)36 days@WDW+MVMCP<br />'99)46 days@WDW+MVMCP<br />'72-'99)AS:Mu, DIx2, Poly x2, GF, C

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to see the show and am very happy to hear Rollie Pollie Ollie and PB&J are part of it!
    May/1999....CBR - Jamaica
    May/1995....CBR - Martinique
    May/1998....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2002...Wilderness Lodge
    June/2005...Wilderness Lodge
    Aug/2007....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2010...Wilderness Lodge CL
    July/2013 ...Wilderness Lodge CL Celebrating Our 25th Anniv.!

Post Thanks / Like

I remember being one of the first in line. When we were let in, we headed straight for the front left. We were as close to the stage as you could get... BIG MISTAKE! There are no chairs. Everyone sits on the floor. The stage is raised from the floor. So, when the kids bent their heads back and looked up, they could probably see Bear from the chest up. It was impossible to see anything on the other side of the stage, or even in the middle. When the kids tried to stand, they were told to sit down. When they tried to move to the edge and stand against a wall (so they wouldn't be blocking anyone) they were again told to sit down. I was uncomfortable sitting on the floor - not being able to stretch out because there were people all around.

So, my suggesting is, do not get near the front of this line... as they make everyone fill in from the stage to the back of the room. I'm sure you'll have a much better show from the back of the room.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: