Quantcast Toontown Hall of fame tent

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

I loved this area! We got to meet six characters for a relatively short wait. My kids thought this was a taste of heaven. We had the photographer take a picture of us with each character, so we would be sure and get a good shot. When we went to view our photo's the picture with pooh was flawless, so we bought that one. We almost missed this area, I'm sure glad we didn't.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a great place to get character photos.. and it's so cool inside on a hot day.
    We always stop by here, I'm glad you found it!

If you didn't find it this trip, next time go into the back of Exposition Hall on Main Street. I have bumped into all kinds of characters in there with no other people around. They also have cool movie scene cut outs to have your pictures taken in (the kind the kids put their heads in). Last time I was there they had a car from the Mr. Toad attraction you could get a picture in. [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I never made it to this area yet, but hope to this year with my 4 year old son! [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]

That would be an added perk if they had the Mr. Toad car there, i miss that ride! [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]
    Sheryl <br /><br />1982 - Polynesian Resort<br />1990 - Polynesian Resort<br />2001 - off site <br />April 2002 - All Star Movies <br />-----------<br /><br />Detroit Red Wings RULE!

Stationed in Dover, De, USA, but from Arkansas..Go Hogs
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I think that, next to Fastpass, these areas WDW has set up to meet the characters is the best idea they have come up with. I can remember growing up as a kid, and wanting to meet the characters. Back then, it was more of a fight to get to them, and more often that not, I left disapponted because the characters went back inside before I could get to them. For some reason, nobody back then knew how to form a line to meet a character. Disney has really improved the experience when it comes to meeting characters now a days.
    Dewey - AKA-DisneyHog
    Proud member of U.S. Air Force
    1 Trip to DLP - Jul 2005
    21 Trips to WDW - 1985-2006
    Next trip-April/May 2007!

I Wish I Was In Disney World

GO HOGS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by Patricia:
    If you didn't find it this trip, next time go into the back of Exposition Hall on Main Street. I have bumped into all kinds of characters in there with no other people around.
    A lot of people know that you can meet all 7 dwarves in the (remaining) alley on Main Street but we found out that they retire to the Exposition Hall afterwards and a lot of times there is no one in there. Our daughter was able to have her picture taken with each dwarf seperately as well as a group shot. She was blown away! A little advice...make sure you have your flash turned on. To our dismay, our photos came out a little darker than expected. Still, our DD was thrilled.
    John [aka joho0]<br />Central Floridian and Disney World fanatic for 30 years<br /><br /><i>May Walt Disney World bring Joy and Inspiration and New Knowledge to all that come to this happy<br />place...a Magic Kingdom where the young at heart of all ages can laugh and play and learn together.</i><br />- Roy O. Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...I did not know that you can meet the dawrfs there. I love them...I will have to look for them next time!!
    Thanks for the tip!
    Jenni b
    "if you can shape it in your mind, you can find it in your life."
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that having things like the Toontown Hall of Fame are great, but I still miss the days when you had to go find the characters yourself, instead of having the map tell you where they will be all day long. But as Dewey said, people wouldn't form lines at the characters, and people would unfairly miss him.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: