Hi everyone! It's nearly a week out from my next pilgrimage down for Festival of the Arts! Hard to believe I am halfway through my 4 festivals in 1 yer challenge. This time I will be visiting Sunday - Wednesday in early February staying at my old standby, Pop Century!

Day 1
Landing around 11:15 a.m., hopping in an Uber, and dropping my backpack at POP, hopefully in the room but if not then leaving with bell services and then getting in the Skyliner to head to EPCOT. Earlier that morning I would have bought a LL for Guardians, and if there's availability at 1 p.m. in the VQ I'll get myself in that, too. I'll spend most the afternoon wandering around the FOTA (I will not call it FARTS, lol) booths and sampling food from the stalls, and of course getting my Guardians ride in at some point.

My plans in December to hang in AK after dark were foiled by rain storms. The sun is setting in FL at 6 pm now, and AK is open until 7 this night, and it's the only night of my trip that it's open past 6. But since I also want to see this evening's Disney on Broadway performance at EPCOT I will need to be strategic. I'll hop to AK around 5, grab a ride or two on Everest, enjoy the after dark vibes, and then leave the park by 6:45 to get back to EPCOT for the 8:15 pm of Disney on Broadway. I may or may not stay for Luminous, because I would have been up since very early and would still need to unpack and get organized at the room. I also have one more opportunity this week to see it.

Day 2
EPCOT again in the morning, midday hotel chill out, and then I have MK After Hours this night. I plan to do a monorail lounge crawl starting with a burger at Steakhouse 71 and ending with a cocktail at Enchanted Rose. I can get into the MK anytime with my AP, so if I am in the park earlier than 7 p.m. I'll just get my event wristband inside and carry on with my plans. I would like to see Happily Ever After at 8, ride some lower wait rides until 10-ish when the park closes for day guests, then really get rocking and rolling once the event begins. I am so excited to see Enchantment during this event since I never saw it when it was running for the 50th anniversary. Also plan to take advantage of the complimentary bottled beverages (and maybe stockpiling some for the next two days) and snacks and low wait times through 1 a.m. I am usually not a super late-night park gal much anymore but if I have paid to stay until 1, I will do everything I can to stay until 1!

Day 3
Sleeping in! Probably buying Rise for a late morning time and getting to HS in time to ride it plus see a show and hopefully get to Tower of Terror. From there I'll get to EPCOT and spend the rest of the time at FOTA, have dinner at Via Napoli, and see the Disney on Broadway show (different performers than Sunday) and Luminous.

Day 4
Pack up early and leave backpack with Pop bell services, then get to EPCOT for early entry and hit some rides - Remy, Frozen, TT, Soarin. Get in the Guardians VQ at 7, buy it for the morning, and hopefully have my VQ return time called before I need to get back to POP at noon. My flight is at 2:30 and thanks to Clear, not checking a bag, and flying Jet Blue out of the very not busy Terminal C, I don't really need to be to MCO until an hour before boarding. I don't have a carryon bag this trip, either, since most of what I need is in my Owner's Locker, but I am a little bummed I don't have much room for mementos from FOTA. Maybe just a new Corkcicle or something small.

It will be a short but packed trip, which is on brand for me, haahahahaha! One more to go after this one in late April for Flower & Garden. Thanks for reading, I will post my report when I'm back!