Quote Originally Posted by theyalsoran View Post
Newbie or not, your thoughts on this subject still matter! Feel free to chime in just the same.

I'm more like a reconstructed newbie. I posted here as Ringorules many years ago, but not very often, and under an obsolete email address, so I couldn't recover my account.
Okay, then...Let me start out with 4 'retired' 'shows:'

1 -- Wishes
2 -- SpectroMagic
3 -- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
4 -- Tarzan Rocks!

The first 3 were some of my fondest memories from my first trips back in the early 2000's. The music and the stories really touched me....Much more than the current offerings.

#4 was just a high-energy show with great music. The unfortunate part of it was the 'outdoor' ampitheater. It just got too hot and humid to sit in the theater too often.

Current attractions include, but are not limited to:

5 -- Soarin' If you can get in the middle (B) 'glider,' it is a great show, in both its original and current configurations. On either side, it can suffer a bit from the screen distortions.
6 -- Kilimanjaro Safari Love the animals. Period. End of story. LOL
7 -- Test Track Although I prefer the original version, which had an actual 'storyline,' either configuration is fun.
8 -- Rise of the Resistance I do enjoy Star Wars, and when this attraction is operating at 100%, it is a fun and enjoyable foray into that 'land.'
9 -- Avatar: Flight of Passage The feeling of riding the Banshee, with the effects produced on the ride vehicle, gets me every time.
10 -- Tie: Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion These 3 just 'speak' Disney to me and will always hold a special place in my heart.

I have yet to ride 'Guardians' and 'Tron" doesn't open for a couple months yet, so they MAY be additions to this list, but we shall see...