Quantcast "Daisy is a Duck!" -- Day Five (Part Two)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Daisy is a Duck!" -- Day Five (Part Two)

Galaxy's Edge was everything my daughter had hoped it would be. I think you could spend and entire day, playing PlayDisney games and exploring and still not see everything that's put into that Land!!

Time to leave. Back to the hotel to freshen up and head straight out. We change and go to the boat launch. Just our luck, a boat is returning as soon as we arrive. Unfortunately, he says he’s behind schedule and cannot pick up any new passengers. He needs to make up time, but another boat will be by shortly. (This is the same captain that left us off at Port Orleans French Quarter last time.)

Another boat isn’t far behind, but there’s a shift change and now our reservations are in jeopardy. I try calling Maria & Enzo’s, but the phone number disconnects. We get our new captain and we are on our way. It will be close. I notice everybody has sat on the same side of the boat and it’s beginning to list. I giggle, but say nothing. My daughter keeps asking, "What's so funny?" We stop at French Quarter and more get on and this family is quite large and THEY ALL SIT ON THE SAME SIDE!!!! My daughter and I go to the opposite side, but the boat is clearly listing to one side. The captain says, I will need some of you to sit on the other side of the boat. LOL!!!

"See!!!"

As we are halfway down the Sassagoula River, our captain comes over the PA and announces there’s a group in distress at the Treehouse Villas and we’re going to make an unscheduled stop. I immediately think the other captain was in such a hurry, he wrecked or something. We grab some more passengers and head to Disney Springs. When it comes into view, it’s breathtaking. I love it.

We move quickly to get to our destination, but we are late and they are officially closing. They ask if we can be seated and they allow us. We get the Prosciutto e Melone as an app. I get the Ravioli al Formaggi and my daughter just gets the Caesar Salad. Everything was excellent. Beyond excellent. Amazing. This is the Italian food I was hoping to get at Tutto Italiano, but didn't And we were the only people ordering so we had several people, waiting on us. (They wanted us to finish so they could close up.)

My daughter and I had the best conversation of the whole trip. Some heartfelt moments. Our bill was not that expensive, around $65, and I gave her a $100. She returned to tell me the cashier has closed for the evening so it would take her some time to get my change.

“Keep it.” We inconvenienced them enough anyway.

We didn’t do any shopping after. We were too tired. We walked up to the bus stop and took it back to our Depot.

This day was perfect. PERFECT!!!! It was everything she wanted, which is everything I wanted. And we had so much fun, talking to each other.

All during the day, it had escaped us that tomorrow is our last day here. This trip has flown by. We turn on the Disney Tour on television and fall asleep.
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

2. Thanks PopPhan, Jeff, faline thanked for this post
    Likes PopPhan, faline liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying your trip report. You go with the flow and appreciate the magic. Your relationship with your daughter is so special and I'm not crying you're crying.
    2017 WDW All Star Music/Universal RP
    2016 :(
    2015 Universal-Royal Pacific
    2014 :(
    2013 Fall: Wilderness Lodge
    2011-12 :(
    2010 French Quarter
    2009 Pop & AKL
    2008 Polynesian
    2007 ASM & BCR
    2006 AKL

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Despite the delays, I'm glad you got to enjoy your dinner!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: