The past 2 trips to Orlando in August have resulted in a situation I haven't experienced before in a hotel room. We have stayed at all different properties in Orlando, including Disney hotels and always during the summer months.

But the last 2 years I have experienced in room humidity to the point where my clothes and sheets are damp even after coming back from a day at the park. We keep the temperature at 72 degrees and the even tried turning the heat on one day while we were gone to try to get rid of the humidity.

Is there a trick with the in room temperature? Should I keep it colder? It wasn't necessarily a rainy trip or anything while we were there. I am baffled because by the end of our trip I was looking forward to leaving in sleeping in a room that wasn't humid.

Both hotels were newer and had the standard hotel room air conditioner that sits below the window.

Any help or advice would be appreciated as it basically ruined the hotel experience for us and I am not looking forward to doing it again.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk