Tilly (4), Adam (the daddy) & me (the granny)

We started our day with breakfast at 'Ohana. It was convenient and a good breakfast but with everything served in a skillet for the table and no characters, the price was pretty steep. The Mickey and Stitch waffles were cute and the juice was really good. I'm not sure I'd do this again though. Tilly ran her food off on the little green patch behind the Great Ceremonial House. There were kids running and playing there every time we passed. I miss the little stream that used to run through the area though. We went back up to our room to get ready to go to EPCOT for the day. Tilly loved getting to run the elevator on this day and every day after that.

We soon boarded the Green monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center. Even though it was the long way around, we enjoy riding the monorail. I found it interesting that the color names of the monorails changed. Is that part of the 50th? Did they go back to original color names? I just remember it as Monorail Lime.

I got us a LL for Spaceship Earth and started getting the hang of using Genie+. We spotted Goofy greeting guests so I got a photo of Tilly with him in the background. It was a pretty windy day but nice enough. Next I got a LL for Soarin' and we rode that and then walked on Living with the Land. I enjoy spotting all of the hidden Mickeys there.

A bit about the Figment popcorn bucket... As we rode the monorail in the circle around Spaceship Earth I saw LOTS of people leaving with the buckets. I saw a couple of girls walking out of the park with both arms loaded. I guess I should have realized at the time, but I figured I could get one later. I did not rush to buy one even though I love Figment. Of course, by the time I decided to get one they were sold out. I figured I'd just get one on Friday when we were scheduled to come back, but they were sold out then too. Now I'm seeing them on eBay for hundreds of dollars. Ridiculous. Hopefully the craziness dies down.

So, we went for a ride with Nemo and walked around the Living Seas for a little while. I spotted a hidden Mickey in one of the small fish tanks upstairs.

We had lunch at The Land and enjoyed the 50th Anniversary cupcake. I couldn't pass up Remy's cheesecake which looked like a big wedge of Swiss cheese. We took a break at that point and went back to the Polynesian. We were planning to stay for the Extra Magic Hours from 9:00-11:00 that night so it was time for a little rest.

I loved seeing Spaceship Earth lit up when we returned. I enjoyed the music and light show. I have to say I did not like the previous additions to Spaceship Earth. The arm and 2000 detracted from the purity of perfection of that building in my humble opinion. The lights though, I love!

I just noticed how long this is so I'll finish up, we rode Test Track and Remy and just enjoyed the evening. The pina colada at San Angel is to die for! That helped with my feet too. By the time we got back to our room, we had walked over 21,000 steps before midnight and over another 1,000 after midnight. What a full day!