Has anyone really paid attention to prices at Disney World? My goodness. They are beyond out of control. $700 a night for a stay at the Beach Club Resort. $455 for Genie+ passes for a family of 4 - and to make matters worse this rebranded FastPass service was free for years. Being charged up to $35 per night to park at your Disney resort, which by the way is already overpriced at $700 per night! When will it end?

I'm a long-time Disney fan, who has vacationed at Disney World 22 out of the last 23 years - yeah I'm nuts! I may be at the end of the road and looking to vacation elsewhere. Not something I want to do, but the prices, the sheer greed by Disney leadership making it very hard to fork over so much many for a Disney vacation.

I sure hope some of these changes fail and get modified in the near future, but I'm not holding my breath. It's just a shame. Again, pay to park at your home Disney resort, pay excessive prices for hotel stay, pay admission to park, pay flat fee to get in shorter line for rides, pay even more money to ride popular rides, have to rely on phone app to do everything! it's just just not a vacation anymore.

Sorry for the rant, but I had to vent.