So, I was informed that starting today (Sept 20) we can start making reservations for Space 220 for Sept 27 and beyond. No problem as we want one later in October.

I was told you can either make the reservation on your app starting at 6am or wait until 7am to call the WDW dining number.

Starting right at 6am, I open my app to book Space 220. Shows "open" for all dates, which I was expecting since that we the FIRST time you could even book it. I click on the date I want and "dinner". Nope, nothing. Tried lunch, nothing. Clicked on ALL the times, nothing. So I go back to make sure it doesn't show "open" anymore before I give up. EVERY date still shows "open"!

So, 7am rolls around and I call the dining number RIGHT at 7am. Wait time says 2 hours already!

No joke, Ive been clicking for almost 2 1/2 hours with no luck but still seeing "open" and have been on hold for 1 1/2 hours (so far....I'm not hanging up now!).

I even signed up for a site that you put in what you want and they will look for you (not sure I can say the name). This morning I received an email from them saying they found one for my date and time that I requested. Right when I received he email, I cliked on it and it said "the time you selected is no longer available". What in the actual the heck??

I think I had better luck getting a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table a few years ago!