Hoping someone can talk me through how to order at a Quick (Counter)Service dining establishment. I was told you couldn't order without a smart phone, so I purchased one. I am assuming the menus are available on the My Disney Experience (MDE) app, and that you can make your selections using this app. Here's where it gets a little fuzzy for this confused Senior. Supposedly you select a time for pickup and when your time arrives, you have to send them another message (text ?) somehow to let them know you're there.
I have no idea how to send a text...never have done it. Also I read where they send you a PUSH notification when your order is ready. What is PUSH notification? Is it an email...a text...what. Everyone just assumes you know what they're talking about.

As I mentioned, I'm a Senior who is unfamiliar with the latest technology and I totally resent the way Disney had forced it on us. I guess you can't see Remy or Rise of the Resistance without a smart phone. Completely unacceptable. They don't seem to value us Seniors; and we are the ones who spent all our $ all these years so they were able to achieve the success and profits they enjoy today.

Bring back the simple days. We cancelled our reservations last Dec. because of the pandemic and we're leaning toward cancelling this year because we just feel lost with all the technology being forced upon us.
Seniors need help and understanding.
N