Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
I agree that it's pricey at $1,209 per night per guest for a party of two and $749 per night per guest for a party of four for a total base price of $4,836 for two and $5,992 for four.
Getting my "dad" points here....Think about it for a minute or two: They are saying 100 guest rooms in this 'hotel'...Even if there are only two per room, it comes out to almost $500,000 every two days. The would equate to around $15 MILLION per month, with full occupancy. Granted, there is a lot of overhead with this 'experience' - costuming, actor pay, furnishing refreshes, etc., but that's going to be a pretty big haul (and profit) for Disney.

Even at 75% occupancy, which I fully believe they will have for at least a year, it's going to be big for their bottom line.

All that said, compare this pricing to some of the top Deluxe resorts and you'll find that the price is on line with what they are charging for Savannah rooms, or Club Level at some of them. It's just 'sticker shock' to see the total price right up front.

As I have said elsewhere, this is just too rich for my blood, so I will watch from afar. LOL