Of all the things that have changed at WDW parks, what do you like and what are you the most unhappy with?

Love:

Mobile ordering for food. Food ordered, paid and bagged up. It is great! The only location I got food that wasn’t really hot or fresh was All Star Movies. It tasted like it had sat awhile.

The little mini parades at the parks. They are so fun and it is nice to see spontaneous characters. I would imagine the cast members that are characters love these interactions so much better than a queue of people waiting to meet them in long lines. Most kids don’t need to touch these characters, they just enjoy seeing them. Leave the autographs and person pictures for character dining.

Opening of parks. I always took advantage of early entry but I like the new system. The park still openings early for the buses, a continuous line of entry and you still get to ride before the huge wave of guests arrives from outside the resort.

Just walking through without having bags gone through. I would pack up my small bag for the day, all nice and neat and by the time I get through bag check it would be a mess with items hanging out the top. The metal detection units make it quick and easy.

Not having to scan my finger. Even before I used to have to sanitize my hands after getting through ticket check.

The end of Magical Express really won’t be a super big deal. It has been nice and saved money, but we used to take Mears before ME existed and it was pretty much the same system.

Making dining reservations 30 days out instead of 6 months. ( or is it 60 days....?)

I love the special nights at the parks where you pay a crazy price ticket and get all the rides, ice cream, popcorn and drinks you want. I know they are expensive but I love them. The park is closed anyway at those times so it doesn’t effect the day guests.

Things I wish would go away-

I hate the new ticket system in so many ways I can’t even list the reasons. It is almost to the point I don’t want to go to parks because the $$$$ spent for me isn’t worth the experience. I have been on the rides so many times that without easy park hopping it really isn’t worth the big bucks. If a guest is going very infrequently it probably isn’t as big a deal.

I hope Fastpass+ is brought back but I think they should just run it the same way the disability passes are run. You get one FP at a time, get it the day you are in the park ( not have to plan it ahead of time) and once you get one and use it, go get another one. I hate planning FP before my park day.

I keep getting information about a company that will get your dining reservations on day you want for a fee. I think everyone should just make their own and have a chance, without a computer program that grabs up all the reservations before people calling in can get one. I realize people with extra money are going to get priority through whatever system dining has in place, but give us a chance.