I feel like I'm rolling in like a newbie here! We had a big Disney World trip planned for last year that we cancelled for obvious reasons. DH was not ready to go for another big trip this year with limited offerings, uncertainty and top dollar prices - and I get it. But, the girls and I need our Disney fix. So the compromise is that we're doing a road trip with stops to visit family that will include 2 full days and roughly 2 half days in DW.

We're staying at POP, which will be a first for us. We've walked over from AoA to check it out, but never stayed. I know we can use the Skyliner from there. We've booked a "preferred" room which I think is in the 50s or 70s areas? Any tips for enjoying this resort to the fullest? Are they still limiting how many people are in the pools?

For our two park days we've chosen the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. We're hoping to ride Splash Mountain one last time before it's re-themed. I understand there's no FP, so I'm assuming everything in MK is standby only? How long are people having to wait these days to get on Splash? Any tips for shorter wait times? And I understand there are no more extra magic hours, but there may be early attendance to any park while we're there?

Our main motivation for choosing Hollywood Studios is to see Black Spire Outpost. We were last there 3 years ago, so we haven't seen this at all. Any and all advice/tips would be most appreciated!! If I understand correctly, you have to try for boarding groups for Rise of the Resistance through the app. There are two opportunities for this? Once at 7am from anywhere, and once at 1pm but only if you're in the park. Do I have that right? Do you get a specific time or a window? How hard is it to get on the Millenium Falcon ride? Is it a simulator? Do people with motion sickness issues have problems on it?

We're also interested in doing the Droid Depot. How much fun is it or how much of a pain is it, to walk around the park with your droid? Have people who have done it enjoyed the overall experience and thought it was worth the price? Any benefit to shooting for morning, afternoon or evening? What happens if your Droid Depot time ends up conflicting with your Rise of the Resistance time? Any other tips for enjoying Black Spire?

We're going to spend at least one of our two half-ish days in Disney Springs. How is it moving around there these days? Are most of the shops and restaurants open? Anything new and exciting there?

Thank you as always for any help you amazing Disney gurus!