A strong thunderstorm moved into area early and some very loud thunder. Cleared up by 9:30 am. Walked over to Art of Animation and took bus to Epcot. Got into Epcot a few minutes after 11 easily.

Went to butterfly house. It is very beautiful and had a LOT of butterflies. I was surprised how many💕figured being the first day it might not. Saw Joy out on lawn by Imagination.

Walked and took pictures and went to get Orange Bird sipper cup. The drink it comes with is like a creamsicle and I really liked it. The sipper cup is very cute also.

Next door when to check out Flower show merchandise. Lots of Orange Bird and Figment. Cute stuff. I collect salt and pepper shakers and magnets and they have none. I got a drinking cup and a key chain to make into a magnet. Also got a game to check out plants in the countries then you get a prize. I got a cute orange bird plate. The shirts an wearing apparel were all cute but I didn’t get anything. I got a really cute spirit sweatshirt at Animal Kingdom with a hummingbird on it and one $60 something shirt a trip is enough😱

Stopped in Canada and got the beef tips, mashed potatoes and carrots. Very good. Went to the funnel stand and got the mini funnel cake with cheesecake ice cream and blueberries. Omg good. Pizza margarita pizza in Italy and cream cheese and crab won-tons in China. All of it was very very good. The lines were long. It wasn’t a super hot day so that helped being out in sun.

Epcot was very busy and some people were just ignoring any social distancing. I had to move a couple times because people came up and sat next to me on a bench. I didn’t want to complain - easier just to move.

After 7 hours of looking and eating and walking, I took skyliner back to Pop.

Going home tomorrow. At least most if the snow has melted!!