Couldn’t stand it any longer- I am finally back at WDW. After storm after storm of snow and cancelled trips I had to take the risk and get out of PA. Travel was ok. Security through PHL was quick and easy. Waiting for plane had to move several times because of people not social distancing or not wearing masks. Even with announcements saying they were required. On airplane no problems.

Magical Express was GREAT!! I did have to wait longer for bus than normal but once on the spacing was perfect. I had no one in front or back or in my row. They assign each party your own row and in front and in back of me the parties of one and two were not on my side. Hopefully the buses will be as good once I ride. I plan to go to Disney springs several days but will go early in day and get food to bring back to room or eat outside.

Did Mobil service at POP and ate outside last night. So nice to be outside without a jacket.

Going to Epcot today after 11 am crowd gets through the skyline. Plan to grab fish and chips outside and go to music and art activities outside. No plan to do any indoor activities.

A different trip for sure but I am grateful I picked a good week with low crowds and great weather. I am going to all the parks and only doing outside activities. May change my mind about the studios but I really want to check out the Star Wars area. I don’t have dining plans. Using mobil apps and getting food to go and eating all meals outside.

I am normally a marathon Disney warrior- park hopping all over and eating at least 2 nice meals a day. Certainly a different type of trip but I can skip my favorite rides and restaurants for a chance to soak up a little Disney magic.