I first visited WDW in 1978 and for over a decade made multiple trips per year. However, I have not been to WDW since 2004. Mainly because I have objected to the maximization of profits while curtailing the visitor experience that has occurred through several leadership periods at the Disney Companies. With the corporate turn toward diminishing the guest experience to maximize profits, I felt that there were plenty of travel experiences that my family could have that would be authentic rather than created and we were ok with that.

Although I have not visited the company for 16 years, I have tried to keep up with what is going on by almost daily visits to Intercot. I have appreciated the environment that John has attempted to create here... one that was family friendly and helpful. In the past few years, though, I have seen daily engagement fall away to where only a few curmudgeons regularly comment and whoa be it to you if your comments are not in line with their way of thinking.

I was looking forward to suggestions from the Intercot family as my wife and I are returning to Orlando (offsite) in the fall of this year. However, after some recent interactions in another post, we will be seeking advice elsewhere. I'm done. I don't have the time or the energy to put up with the BS that some of you are willing to pile on.

John, I've been around since the early 2000's and I have enjoyed the run up until now. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna be slammed just because I suggest a change back to an original form of an attraction.

All the best.