Its not an option - its a REQUIREMENT...and is so infuriating. I was checking in at the Kona Cafe for breakfast. The hostess would simply not let me check in "in person." She insisted I check in on the mobile app. It was forcing me to change the settings on my phone to check in. (I am not going to change the settings just to check in.) I told the hostess it wouldn't work but she insisted that it was the only way to check in. I left, and I am not going to lie, I left angry.

We went directly to the studios. I am hangry at the point. The line at Mickey's Runaway Railway was "just" 55 minutes so we decided to ride, still hungry. We waited in line for 45 minutes, was just about to enter the theater, and the ride goes down. Now, I am beyond hangry. We went to the ABC Commissary to eat.

Now, the hostess there tells me I can't order unless I use the app. I tell her it doesn't work on my phone and I want to order in person. She says that can't be done, but if I give her my phone, she will order for me.

In all my decades of going to Disney, I have never been so angry. I just spent over $3K to enjoy myself and it is one hoop to jump through after another. Every place was mobile order so I ended up eating a pretzel. How is that for "the magic?"