Quantcast Bucket List

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Bucket List

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucket List

What some of the things on your bucket list?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I've honestly never had a bucket list, I don't want to live with regret of the things I didn't get to do. More importantly I don't want my kids feeling bad that I haven't done everything. For example, I have always wanted to go to Alaska, one of my sons has been there multiple times, if I never make it I don't want him to feel bad that I've sent him multiple times and not myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to visit Japan, but the flight is so long I don't think my less than healthy body would take it without severe pain, DH is a definite no with his disabilities.
    POFQ Sept 2012
    POFQ Oct 2014 Hubby's 50th Birthday!
    Wilderness Lodge Nov 2018 My 47th Birthday!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SodaPopMGK View Post
    I've honestly never had a bucket list, I don't want to live with regret of the things I didn't get to do. More importantly I don't want my kids feeling bad that I haven't done everything. For example, I have always wanted to go to Alaska, one of my sons has been there multiple times, if I never make it I don't want him to feel bad that I've sent him multiple times and not myself.
    But since you want to go to Alaska, isn't that kind've your bucket list? Isn't a bucket list just things you want to do?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merciantinkerbell View Post
    Would love to visit Japan, but the flight is so long I don't think my less than healthy body would take it without severe pain, DH is a definite no with his disabilities.
    Maybe you could get a flight on one of those planes were you sleep on the bed overnight.

7. Likes merciantinkerbell liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Maybe you could get a flight on one of those planes were you sleep on the bed overnight.
    That would be wonderful but unfortunately the Finance Computer says NO! ( unless I win the lottery! )
    POFQ Sept 2012
    POFQ Oct 2014 Hubby's 50th Birthday!
    Wilderness Lodge Nov 2018 My 47th Birthday!

9. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Paris is next on the list. Had planned on going there in 2020 but Covid wiped that plan out. I didn't make it to Venice while in Italy. Didn't have enough time to make it work so on the Paris trip I would like to take the train over to Venice and stay there a couple of days. After that trip, next trip is maybe Netherlands and Germany. I had a connecting flight through Amsterdam on the way to Italy and it looked really interesting so I definitely want to visit there in the next few years.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merciantinkerbell View Post
    That would be wonderful but unfortunately the Finance Computer says NO! ( unless I win the lottery! )
    Lol. My Finance Computer tells me no quite often also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1DisneyNut View Post
    Paris is next on the list. Had planned on going there in 2020 but Covid wiped that plan out. I didn't make it to Venice while in Italy. Didn't have enough time to make it work so on the Paris trip I would like to take the train over to Venice and stay there a couple of days. After that trip, next trip is maybe Netherlands and Germany. I had a connecting flight through Amsterdam on the way to Italy and it looked really interesting so I definitely want to visit there in the next few years.
    That sounds like a great line up. It is always so hard for me to decide between my desire to see all 50 states and my desire to see the rest of the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    That sounds like a great line up. It is always so hard for me to decide between my desire to see all 50 states and my desire to see the rest of the world.
    Same here actually. I have done the entire Southern half of the country and into the Northeast. In the next 5 years at some point I would like to hit the Northwest. I do road trips and see all the major sites along the way there and come back a different route seeing the sites on the way back. I get torn between doing those road trips or going to Europe.

14. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the way I look at it, there are lots of places I'd go but the only thing I have ever really wanted to do was raise my kids, once I had them. Alaska was more of a I'd like to go but not really a must do. I hear people talk about their bucket lists and they spend time planning those things out, for example, I worked with a woman who kept a map and pinned the states she had already gone because she's determined to hit all 50 states.

16. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SodaPopMGK View Post
    Not the way I look at it, there are lots of places I'd go but the only thing I have ever really wanted to do was raise my kids, once I had them. Alaska was more of a I'd like to go but not really a must do. I hear people talk about their bucket lists and they spend time planning those things out, for example, I worked with a woman who kept a map and pinned the states she had already gone because she's determined to hit all 50 states.
    Ah. Kids definitely trump any travel plans.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: