Hi all.
Stayed sat-sat at boulder ridge. We were originally going to akl clublevel in may and they switched us to a one bedroom at wl. It was nice. I have always wanted to stay here and i am glad i did, but I do not feel the need to do it again. Taking a boat to the magic kingdom was nice and they have the BEST tuna fish sandwhich I have ever eaten. My heart belongs to akl and gf.
The crowds were good and disney did a great job keeping people feeling safe. The lines were long because if the sixfoot markings but moved quickly. Hollywood studios was the bussiest. Walked onto smugglers run and the wait was 80 minutes when we got off. Waited half hour for slinky. My friend waited for mickey and minnie but the hour plus wait in 100+ degree weather was not for me. It was hot several days and we had some bands of weather from the hurricane move through, but was otherwise good.
I was dissapointed in the food options.....very few of my favorites were avaiable. We did try the brown derby and whispering canyon this trip. Both are very good and I will return.
I was able to ride splash one last time. Bittersweet. Epcot is a mess. It is hard to get from point a to point b in future world.
Rise of the resistance was a no go. There is a 20 second opening to get in the queue. We were there two days so we have 4 opportunities. It was a bit dishearening when the lady from guest services told us that it filled in about 20 seconds. Maybe next time.
I am glad i went. Was scarrier to fly than be in the parks. May go back for a very short trip in december but i am not sure. There were next to no decorations for halloween. Unsure what christmas would be like.
But I also dont know if I can stay away!