Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
I haven't heard much good about this place... And a recent YouTube video blog I watched they really didn't have anything good to say... I haven't been there so I cannot say personally... I can say though, places I loved others hated and placed I hated others loved so take reviews with a grain of salt... Try it... Maybe you'd find another gem...
Over the years of reading food reviews (both Disney and others) I have found out that it is best for me if I read menus and see if anything sounds good to me and if so try it. I have also been very surprised at times where someplace that we read either really good reviews or really bad reviews about for me will turn out to be the exact opposite. An example is Olivia's at OKW, we are DVC members there, they get outstanding reviews and make top 10 favorite lists for food at Disney over and over again. Because of it being very handy for us we have eaten there many, many times. Breakfast, lunch and dinner we have tried them all more than a few times and have ordered different items each time. I hate the place!!! The reverse is true for me at The Turf Club at Saratoga springs. You never hear much about it and when you do it is usually negative. I love it. My advise is always to go somewhere if you think it sounds interesting to you and give it a try.