I promised you good people an update, well finally, here it is... Mostly everything is done... I do need to still buy my Universal ticket, my Halloween Horror Nights ticket, my Express Pass for the houses at HHN, MNSSHP ticket, and maybe Cirque du Soleil La Nouba since it closes in December and I haven't ever seen it, and if I have time... My ADRs are made (and changed and cancelled!!!), my Fast Pass choices are complete, my WDW annual pass has been purchased (yes I am a pass holder again, buying the Premium Plus pass as Gold Pass prices THANK YOU DVC!!!), and my friend sent me a Steamboat Willie magic band 2.0... Though I still have to personalize the other magic bands... Without further time wasting... here are my plans:

Monday October 16: I arrive at Walt Disney World... I will be checking into Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village... This will be the first time I ever stay at AKL.. I have visited before, looked around the lobby, ate at Sanaa... Just never stayed... I booked a Deluxe Studio with a savanna view... I will be picking up my rental car from Dollar as well... Once I am in my room and settled, I plan on heading to Hollywood Studios... Dinner plans are cheap... Eating at Fairfax Fare.... Booked Fast Passes for Star Tours, Rock N Roller Coaster, and Tower of Terror... The goal is to watch Star Wars A Galaxy Far Far Away night time show...

Tuesday, October 17: Heading to Disney's Animal Kingdom for the day... No ADRs... Plan on getting breakfast at Satu'li Canteen in Pandora... Grabbing lunch at Flame Tree Barbeque... My Fast Pass choices: Na'vi River Journey (Cannot get a FP for Flight of Passage which is a bummer!!!), Expedition Everest and Rivers of Light... My original plan was to leave DAK around 6 and go to Disney Springs, grab a sandwich from Earl and see Cirque... But I decided to FP Rivers and that plays at 7:30 I believe... So by time I leave DAK, it may be too late to run over to Disney Springs to catch Cirque... If so, I still may head to the Springs if only to grab a sandwich at Earl...

Wednesday October 18: My Universal day... But first I have breakfast at Kona Cafe booked... Hey, I need my Tonga Toast fill at least once a trip!!!! I'll be spending all day and night at Universal and Islands.... Planning on lunch/dinner at Three Broomsticks and/or Leaky Cauldron... And then stay for Halloween Horror Nights.. Need to see Bill and Ted's Final Journey....

Thursday October 19: Back to Hollywood Studios... Lunch at Min and Bills.. Dinner at Rosie's... Fast pass choices: Rock N Roller Coaster, Star Tours, and Tower of Terror... Not much left to do at this park until Star Wars opens... But I do plan on spending the day, seeing things I haven't seen in a long time... And of course Fantasmic at night...

Friday October 20: Epcot... I know it will probably be busy due to Food and Wine.. That's OK... I've been before, will be again (April 2018 booked already, so watch for those plans soon!!!)... Dining plans consist of grabbing lunch at La Cantina de San Angel and ADRS made for dinner at Biergarten... Fast Passes: Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, and Soarin... I hate how they tiered the choices... I would have rather Test Track than Spaceship Earth but it is what it is... Debating on whether I want to check out the out of place and pavilion ruining Frozen ride... I think I am skipping it as my own silent protest!!!! And of course, Illuminations at night...

Saturday October 21: Checking out of Animal Kingdom Lodge and checking into Saratoga Springs, 1 bedroom villa... First, I have a breakfast ADR for Boma... Never had breakfast here... Ate dinner once before but never breakfast... Looking forward to it... After checking into Saratoga, I'm heading to Magic Kingdom... Have all day and night since it isn't a party night... Have dinner ADR at Skipper Canteen... again, haven't ever eaten here so another place I'm looking forward to... Fast passes: Big Thunder Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Jungle Cruise... Plan on catching Festival of Fantasy parade in the afternoon and Happily Ever After at night...

Sunday October 22: Magic Kingdom again... ADR for lunch at Be Our Guest... Fast Passes for: Space Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Haunted Mansion... Will have dinner at Pecos Bills.... And as long as I get my tickets and they don't sell out, I will be staying for MNSSHP... Will be the first time I do this party in several years....

Then on Monday my trip ends and I head back home...

Only concerns I have are some ADRs... My friend asked me to include him and his wife in my plans and ADRs... Said he will be there... Well, he is also unreliable, so we'll have to see how this goes... I already cancelled several cause I over did it... But I understand Disney only charges you is no one shows up.. So even if I show up, I shouldn't get charged for him being unreliable...

Well, there you have it.. A full week of fun in the sun... Disney, Potter, Marvel, Star Wars... OH MY!!!! And back to it again in April 2018!!!!